Mysterious Girl in the intro

Enkhidu

• Developers

I have a idea maybe the young Lin is the real Lin that may have been trapped in time like adrienn. The adult one being a robot that could explain the explosion as a fail safe.
Robots machines in some stories have the option to self destruct

maybe the young Lin is even giving orders to the adult robot self, what does anyone thing about this idea?

Edited by smeargletail

In the dialogue, I'm pretty sure he says something like 'Pardon me, but have we..somehow met before?'

Maybe he had the idea, but not fully.

yea that's how I feel about it too, tho remembering her shouldn't be an easy job since she changed this much

TvTropes jargon, sir.

Well, I don't really know how to explain Lin 1 getting out from that place whose name I can't spell. Arceus did it, perhaps? I mean, we already have some characters violating common sense, she wouldn't be the first.

Laura is 18, so Lin would probably be on her early-to-mid 20s. She wouldn't be the first villain that's younger than they look (coughCyruscough), but she has an enormous list of achievements, including dethroning Solaris. Maybe she's had some help from above?

Can't be possible because according to the grunts Team Meteor wants to become gods and remake the world in their image, Lin is the leader of Team Meteor so Arceus would not support someone trying take his/its place try to do harm to it/him.

Can't be possible because according to the grunts Team Meteor wants to become gods and remake the world in their image, Lin is the leader of Team Meteor so Arceus would not support someone trying take his/its place try to do harm to it/him.

Well... I don't think they ever said 'oh we want to become Gods!'.

Oh, and if their final plan does involve Arceus, they probably will have a way to control it (although this plot is far too used in other games to be original)

• 2 weeks later...

what is Dangan Reborn? and how did you find it

Sorry, very late reply! Ame started writing Dangan Reborn in the Creative Writing sub forums, it is a "crossover" of Pokemon and the Japanese videogame Dangan Ronpa, it has 3 chapters at the moment and it hasn't been updated in more than a month and I'm dying to know what happened after...