So folks, I started a new save and swept through the 12 gyms with a six-man squad. Even though I permanently replaced such mons as pachirisu, my army could stand its own even against charlotte (after many revives and hyper potions). Since E14 is over and my team is sitting there doing nothing I would like to ask for improvements/replacements on the followng team. Note: I won't do E12 breeding, though.

Delphox (Blaze [Can't change its ability 'cause of glitched ability capsule])

Modest Nature

Light Clay

Speed and Special Attack EVs

Level 72

Flamethrower (Favorite Stab)

Psychic

Light Screen

Will-o-wisp

---

Poliwrath (Water Absorb)

Adamant nature

Quick Claw

HP and Attack Evs

Level 70

Wake-Up-Slap (Instant OHKO after Belly drum)

Waterfall

Hypnosis

Belly Drum

---

Vileplume (Effect Spore) (I need special help with this one, or simply a replacement)

Modest Nature

Quick Claw

HP and Special Attack EVs

Level 70

Giga Drain

Acid

Nature Power (RIP Shade)

Sleep Powder

---

Heliolisk (Sand Veil)

Modest Nature

Level 70

Thunderbolt

Surf

Eerie Impulse

Thunder Wave

---

Noivern (Frisk)

Timid Nature (Fastest mon ever)

Level 72

Air Slash

Dragon Pulse

Shadow Ball

Boomburst

---

Krookodile (Moxie)

Adamant Nature

HP and Attack EVs (Bulk is more important the speed, on this one)

Level 70

Crunch

Earthquake

Outrage

Torment

---

As I said, feedback is welcome, that's why I'm here.

Since I'm not a huge expert, I'll only give advice on Pokemon I have used in my playthroughs:

- The Delphox looks good. Perfect moveset. If you want, I guess you could let it have Sunny Day - and change Heliolisk's ability to Solar Power, to create that synergy effect

- Eerie Impulse on Heliolisk could be replaced with an attacking move that offers more coverage. Currently, I think Dark Pulse and Grass Knot are good options. Thunder Wave could be replaced with Glare - so that it will be able to paralyze Ground types. Again, Solar Power would be an option to consider

- Since we already defeated Radomus and Shade, I think Shadow Ball can go away now for Noivern. Flamethrower is a much better option.

Whenever you can change it back, give Delphox Magician and take off it's Light Clay for gym battles, some of the items you can take there are really sweet (too bad you have to give them back at the end of the battle, but it's still much more useful than Blaze).

Ditch Hypnosis, you should never rely on a 60% accurate move. I guess you can give it a Zoom Lens from the Obsidia Department Store and a Brave nature so that it has 72% accuracy instead, but it's still really bad. Belly Drum is also bad on something that slow.
For move replacements, I don't even know, it doesn't even get anything too useful (I guess there's Dig from pre-E13, but...). If you want to switch it with something, the first thing that comes to mind is Seismitoad: better typing and stats, also has Water and Fighting coverage and its' is superior to Poliwrath's, has a far more expansive movepool and can run a mixed set effectively. If that doesn't do it, I could recommend some other stuff, if you tell me whether you'd prefer a Fighting or Water type?

No wonder you're unsatisfied with this thing, it can be way better. If you go back to pre-E13, you can get Sludge Bomb onto it. It also gets Moonblast if you don't evolve Oddish until level 43.

I'd really say it's better than Bellossom. The extra bulk doesn't justify the loss in special attack, Sunny Day doesn't work too well with your team, it has a better defensive typing and Vileplume's STAB on Sludge Bomb is also a thing to keep in mind.

Oh, and Quick Claws suck on anything. Give it a Black Sludge.

Your team doesn't really need Speed support (Vileplume don't care, it's bulky), so ditch T-Wave. Eerie Impulse is also a really bad move. Instead, Grass Knot and Dark Pulse are great moves for it. Also give it Dry Skin, I think we're sure to see Sandstorm in only one important battle until the end of the game, Hardy's gym, so give it Dry Skin instead. You should also consider a Timid nature, this thing really doesn't taking (physical) hits.

The one thing that should definitely be Modest is Timid :P It's got great Speed and a sorta-subpar Special Attack, so give it a little boost there, swap it's nature. Anyways, Shadow Ball does nothing for your coverage since we're past the Ghost- and Psychic-type gyms. Give it Flamethrower, maybe Super Fang, or at least Dark Pulse (same SE coverage as Shadow Ball, but the high flinch chance and high speed are a great combo), give it a King's Rock or Razor Claw when we get one.

Moxie already gives this thing a lot of power, make it Jolly. And Torment is a terrible move. You can either go back to pre-E13 and give it Rock Slide/Stone Edge (though RS is better due to the higher accuracy (sorta-frail Sweepers can't afford to miss)) or give it Thrash. Also, Metronome is the best item for it by far (though I don't know if it works properly right now, it will soon).

There is a whole dessert with sandstorm ahead

I said important battles. We're sure to see it only for Hardy. There may be an important battle in the dessert, but there's no guarantee of that. We also don't know when we'll get there. I guess he could have some Ability Capsules on hand for it, but Dry Skin would be over-all much more beneficial IMO.