What can I improve on my team?

Fredicash

Main crew:

Greninja moves: hydro pump/ grass knot/ dark pulse/ extrasensory

Roserade moves: giga drain/ shadow ball/ petal dance (sludge bomb one day)/ toxic spikes

Medicham moves: high jump kick/ thunder punch/ ice punch/ zen headbutt

Darmanitan moves: flare blitz/ superpower/ fire punch (earthquake one day) / strength (rock side or u-turn one day)

Tyrantrum moves: dragon claw/ head smash/ dragon dance/ earthquake

Durant moves: x-scissor/ Iron head/ dig/ crunch

Rotation:

Metagross moves: zen headbutt/ meteor mash/ agility/ bullet punch (earthquake one day)

Krookodile moves: earthquake/ crunch/ outrage/ strength (stone edge one day)

Luxray moves: wild charge/ ice fang/ facade/ crunch

Azumarill moves: waterfall/ aqua jet/ play rough/ superpower

Crobat moves : nasty plot/ air slash/ venoshock/ rip giga drain help me to find a move

Chandelure moves : shadow ball/ flamethrower/ dark pulse (psychic one day)/ hp grass (energy ball one day)

Edited by Fredicash

Our Roserade is nearly the same haha, mine just has toxic instead of toxic spikes.

I gave my Metagross hammer arm since it's more useful than agility I believe, metagross isn't generally the fastest anyway unless it becomes a transformer and goes into mega transform spaceship mode. I think your special Crobat is pretty neat! Great combo with Roserade's spikes.

I think we can dream about out tm earthquakes and stone edges but those will only be granted to us by Ame when the only pokemon left to fight are water types and grass types. BUT WE CAN DREAM!

Psychic, Sludge bomb and Energy ball would be pretty decent tms at this point in the game I'd think. Still we don't get things like that in the game, it's strong, which means we can't have it!

I personaly would replace hydrop pump with surf on greninja, cause accuracy is a cruel maiden.

i agree with you on that. i'd replace toxic spikes on roserade with venoshock, also unless tyrantum has rock heasd as its ability i'd trade head smash for rock slide.

Edited by sandy

ya my tyrantrum has rock head, toxic spikes is for crobat venoshock and about surf I am not sure because of double battle but i will try it and see if its worth it thanks

Roserade ftw!!

Edited by Fredicash

I personaly would replace hydrop pump with surf on greninja, cause accuracy is a cruel maiden.

In reborn I think the extra power is just a bit more important than that accuracy, too often than not there is a fire type, maybe blaziken, which just doesn't go down to surf but would've to a hydro pump and then wrecks the team. But surf is indeed a very viable alternative, it just depends on what matters more to you. RAW POWER or accuracy (and 5 more pp is nice)

In reborn I think the extra power is just a bit more important than that accuracy, too often than not there is a fire type, maybe blaziken, which just doesn't go down to surf but would've to a hydro pump and then wrecks the team. But surf is indeed a very viable alternative, it just depends on what matters more to you. RAW POWER or accuracy (and 5 more pp is nice)

I get what your saying, sometimes you just gotta take a risk, and move like fire blast, hydro pump and so on can really pay off when they hit.

You want sludge bomb on roserade, energy ball and psychic on chandelure, stone edge/rock slide on krook/darmanitan... I have the solution! Short guide: Go to Etesian's breeding guide and download EP12. You want stone edge on krookodile, let's take this one as an example. FIRST OF ALL, SUPER IMPORTANT: BACKUP YOUR SAVE FILE (something can go wrong).

1st: In EP14, give stone edge to smeargle (search on the forums how to use smeargle), this needs to be done on EP14, and it needs to be a male smeargle.

2nd: Catch a female sandile in EP14.

3rd: IN EP14 put both on the daycare(the male smeargle with stone edge and the female sandile), after that, go do the candy shop and save your game.

4th: NOW OPEN IT IN EP12, there's a video in the breeding guide by Jericho on how to take eggs quickly from the daycare man and hatch them quickly (you need to hatch them in EP12) The graphics are crazy, I know. Don't enter any buildings, just the candy shop.

5th: What's in the egg? A SANDILE WITH STONE FUCKING EDGE.

I hope this works for you, if it does not, just use your backup save file again, that's how I do my chain breeding. As for the others, just check the chain for the moves you want in the breeding shop. I hope this helped.

P.S. Where's the new move tutor for giga drain? Agate Circus?

Edited by Follow

damn i tought giga drain was in agate circus just checked and it isnt darn D:

Also Follow thanks for the advice but I want to keep the game challenging and keep myself in the change Ame (the god) made

Edited by Fredicash

For a complete analysis:

Replace dark pulse with ice beam via breeding on EP12, and surf > hydro pump, accuracy > power.

Sludge Bomb, Leaf Storm, HP Fire and sleep powder. Grimer > Stunfisk > Wooper > Snubull > Roselia > Exegutte > Roselia, yeah... that's a long chain breeding, but if you don't want to do all this work, giga drain, toxic spikes, hp fire and venom drench is a decent moveset.

You only need ONE elemental punch, thunder punch can go for sure, bullet punch and bulk up are some solid options. Though you're hardly ever going to find a situation to set up.

Rock Slide definitely, u-turn sucks in-game.

Tyrantrum is good. You can go yanma hunting and give it a wide lens to boost head smash accuracy.

Hone Claws durant with hustle and rock slide. Skorupi > Dwebble > Durant.

Swap BP for Brick Break, after agility you're not going to be outsped.

Uh, just check if it has moxie.

This thing is not that great, I prefer analytic magnezone, it's a pretty solid option, but dry skin heliolisk is also another great electric type.

Nice moveset, Belly Drum does not work that well in-game, you'll lose health and throw away healing items after a trainer battle, nice choice going for waterfall.

No Giga Drain? HP Ground this sucker.

Energy Ball and HP Fighting can give you better coverage than Energy ball and psychic.

I like your team ;)

Ah! You'll have to evolve exegutte to get leaf storm.

Edit 1: I just noticed the edit on your last comment, no problem, you can wait for the TMs.

Edited by Follow

my luxray has guts toxic orb Op. Gonna yanma hunting right now if it can make me miss no head smash xD and brick break instead of bullet punch seems good thanks

Rip giga drain im gonna try that hp ground though :P

zoom lens is for pokemon who move after the foe for my case my tyrantrum has dragon dance and has speed ev so its not a good idea

Yeah I know but is worthing to have no DD & Speed EV + Zoom or DD & Speed + Wide?

You couldn't have. Heat Wave for Crobat is only available through a Move Tutor, and the Move Tutors currently and in the past never had Heat Wave as an option. Perhaps you were thinking of some different move instead.