Ability: Anticipation

Skills: Atk 132 / Def 98 / Sp.Atk 118 / Sp.Def 95 / SpeeD 134

Moveset: Mud Bomb, Sludge Wave, Poison Jab, Nasty Plot

Lunatone (lvl 55)

Nature: Bold

Ability: Levitate

Skills: Atk 77 / Def 97 / Sp.Atk 113 / Sp.Def 113 / SpeeD 88

Moveset: Psychic, Cosmic Power, Future Sight, Magic Room

OBS: I would like to help me with tips to improve my team :)

I'd recommend grabbing E12 and getting that Skrelp Scald and Thunderbolt. You can check this section's pinned guide for the breeding chain required as well as an E12 download link. For the 3rd and 4th move, Sludge Bomb and Dragon Pulse are the way to go. You'd also be benefiting much more from Adaptability as your ability and Modest or Calm are the best abilities for it IMO, Lonely does nothing for you as it is.

I think you may have messed up it's moves there. Anyways, it's best moves are Moonblast, Psychic, Calm Mind and Energy Ball/Charge Beam (E-Ball via Swirlix). A Modest/Quiet or at least Calm/Sassy nature would also benefit it much more than Bold. Though Aromatisse really isn't the best thing ever. For example, Granbull, while being physical, does everything Aromatisse does, but it does it better and Granbull isn't even all that good.

If it's a Fairy Type you need...

-Slurpuff (with Belly Drum via Poliwag>Marill>Swirlix or BD and Return (pre-E13) via Lopunny>Psyduck/Seel/Spheal/Sooper/Bidoof/Buizel>Poliwag>Marill>Swirlix)

-Sylveon (don't evolve it from Eevee until it learns Trump Card at level 45, TC's last use has 400 BP with Pixilate)

-Granbull

-Azumarill (Belly Drum via Poliwag)

-Gardevoir (with the same set as the Aromatisse set I mentioned up there^^)

-Whimsicott

...are all better better than Aromatisse.

Instead of Discharge, you can use Electro Ball. Combined with Nuzzle, it'll be hitting max power most of the time since paralysis cuts the foes speed by 75%. Then you should also make it Mild/Rash, though Hasty/Naive works too. But I think it's outlived it's usefulness at this point. If it's an Electric type you want, Eelektross, Magnezone, any Rotom forms, Heliolisk, Galvantula and Stunfisk(no, really(Scald via Panpour>Psyduck/Seel/Spheal/Sooper/Bidoof/Buizel>Stunfisk)) are all better than it.

No point in having two Fire-typed attacks, so just ditch one. I'd recommend getting rid of Fire Blast due to it's terrible accuracy, but that's up to you. You can even get it Heat Wave if you want it to be more useful in doubles. Grass Knot can take that freed up space then. Also, Timid is it's best nature, though Modest works well too.

IMO the best Nasty Plot Toxicroak set is Nasty Plot, Vacuum Wave, Sludge Bomb (S-Wave only in doubles) and Dark Pulse. IMO physical Toxicroak bests the physical set by far. Bulk Up, Sucker Punch, Drain Punch and Poison Jab is all you'd ever need, I've tried it and it's an impressive set. The best nature for it would be Impish or Adamant, maybe Jolly, while a Special set benefits most from Timid.

Also, Anticipation really doesn't do much for ya. Dry Skin on the special set is best, while Poison Touch is the best ability you can get for the physical one, with Poison Jab inflicting poison 44% of the time then (if the foes lives it anyways).

Eh, Lunatone really isn't that good. If you wanna keep it, make it Modest and give it Moonblast, Hidden Power Rock, Psychic and Icy Wind (tutor), but you can do way better. You've already got some Psychic coverage (which isn't even that important), so a Rock Type or something with a strong Rock move would be best to replace this sucker. There's...

-Archeops (EQ via Wooper>Corsola>Archen pre-E13)

-Durant (Rock Slide via Dwebble/Crustle pre-E13, idealy get Hone Claws and Rock Slide via Skorupi/Drapion>Dwebble/Crustle>Durant pre-E13).

-Gigalith (Heavy Slam, Curse and EQ via Onix>Golem>Roggenrola pre-E13)

-Aerodactyl

-Cradily (keep it special or use a Curse set (Wooper>Corsola>Tirtouga>Lileep to get EQ, Curse and Rock Slide pre-E13))

-any Shell Smasher (EQ mostly through Wooper>Corsola>Shell Smasher(for Crustle, it's Geodude>Dwebble))

-Tyrantrum

-Swampert (Avalanche and/or Curse via Avalugg)

-Excadrill

-Conkeldurr

-Relicanth (no, really)

-Darmanitan (Dig and Rock Slide via Drilbur pre-E13)

-Heracross (EQ and Rock Slide via Geodude>Dwebble>Heracross pre-E13)

-Krookodile (Rock Slide via Drilbur)

-Mienshao (Rock Slide, Poison Jab, Acrobatics and/or Knock Off via Smeargle (the guide explains Smeargle))

Aaaand that's that. Hope this helps you out somewhat.

I will suggest some brand new movesets and nature changes, and you won't have to go replace any member from your team, unless you don't have enough patience for breeding.

Dragalge

Change its nature to Modest (it will be possible when you unlock 7th street)
Change its ability to Adaptability

Sludge Bomb (Keep it)
Hydro Pump (Change it to Surf, when you get HM03)
Toxic (Keep it)
Dragon Pulse (It learns it at level 49, if you don't evolve it)

Aromatisse

Change its nature to Modest or Quiet

Moonblast
Calm Mind
Misty Terrain

Skill Swap (it's a fun move to use)

Emolga

Change its nature to Adamant or Jolly

Nuzzle/Spark
Acrobatics
(Keep it)
Encore (Good when you see a ground type move coming, you switch Emolga in then you lock your opponent on it)

Iron tail (Chain breed from Aron to Male Nidoran/Mareep/Rhyhorn if you've got the patience)

Delphox

Change its nature to Modest or Timid

Flamethrower (Keep it)
Psychic (Keep it)
Will-o-wisp (Keep it)
Light screen (a good sugestion for this spot)

Toxicroak

You can run both physical or special sets with this beauty. If you want to go physical choose an Adamant or Jolly nature, you want a special toxicroak, change its nature to Modest or Timid. A physical toxicroak can also enjoy from its ability Poison Touch.

Physical Moveset:
Poison Jab
Sucker punch

Drain punch (Breed it from Mienfoo)
Fake out (Breed it also from Mienfoo)

Special Moveset:
Nasty Plot (A very important setup move)
Sludge Bomb
Dark Pulse
Vacuum Wave
(Breed it from Hitmonchan)

Lunatone

Change its nature to Modest

Psychic
Cosmic power
Moonblast
Explosion

Edited by Knight_Teutonic

I'm thinking of taking the Lunatone and put my shiny swanna that captured today

My skrelp already evolves at level 48 :(

DUCKLETT (lvl 50)

Nature: Brave

Ability: Keen eye

Skills: 64 ATK, 67 DEF, 51 SP ATK, 61 SP DEF, 54 SPEED

Moveset: Rain Dance, Tailwind, Brave Bird, Hurricane

is to improve it? sorry for my english :(

You can cancel Skrelp's evolution for one level. Then when it hits 49 it will learn Dragon Pulse and then just let it go ahead and evolve.

Dragalge learns Dragon Pulse at level 53, it's not the end of the world

I do believe we gave him a heart attack as soon as he read too late that he shouldn't evolve Skrelp.