Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Where do I find the team magma hideout? (SPOILERS)

KuroItachi

Question

So, I have beaten Radomus, and he tells me to go to 7th street, but thanks to some research I've done, I found out I have to beat the magma gang to get access to the 7th street. Where do I find them? I would really appreciate an answer. Also, I think I also need to find where the pokebible places are and what is the crystal plug?!

21 answers to this question

Alrighty then:

I believe you've done the Team Aqua line first then, you can find Team Magma in North Obisidia Ward, in an alley.

I think I know what you mean by Pokebible thingy, and it will become clear to you as well once you reach 7th Street, keep looking.

Crystal Plug will be given to you automatically as the story progresses, don't sweat it.

Also welcome to the forums.

Thank you for your answers and for welcoming me. I already have the rain dance tm from aqua gang, and I am still trying to trigger the bennett event. How do I do that?! Also, the arceus cult is driven by El, isn't it?
Also, how do I change the youngster above my icon? I always hated those stupid kids.

Edited by KuroItachi

In 7th Street talk to your fellow Gang members, they'll help out finding Bennett.

I'm not spoiling that. you'll see :)

That'll change over time as you post more. Everyone starts out as a youngster as it's the first trainer class you run into in the main games.

The problem is that I spoke to all of them. Even did the order of Razzy, pierce and the other guy, then went in the healing house and talked to pierce again and nothing happens. I have the latest version of pokemon reborn here and it is really frustrating. Even more than Noel's Clefable, which could not die with my destiny bond-explosion weezing!@

Edited by KuroItachi

Most of the people here says the same thing that they already talk to everyone and everytime they found out that they didn't

Just be Absol-utely sure that you talk to EVERYONE that is on the 7th Street. Not inside some building just outside

He speaks of Ionia Valley I believe and it is pretty beautiful indeed. Also, what exactly do I have to do to get out of the Agate Circus?

Well, you can't go back to Route 1/ Reborn City until you've completed Episode 14.

I mean what do I do in agate circus? I found Aya and now I am stuck with that rock puzzle. What do I do?!

There's some videos on how to solve it, but for a simple answer:

if you've got the Powder Vial, collect Sleeppowder from the Blue trees strewn over Route 2. Go to a triangular rock with a hole in it, a Crustle will come out, use the sleep powder on it. Then you can push the Crustle into holes to become surrogate rocks to jump on in certain places so you can continue your path to both the North, (Ametrine Mountain Cave) or the South (Fiore Mansion, Hardy is there)

Watch out for unstable rocks you can jump on, as it will shake you and make the powder spoil. If a Crustle is stuck where you don't want it, collect Rage Powder from the Orange trees to wake it up and faint/catch it so you can get a new Crustle from the Rock and make it fall asleep again.

Edited by Helia