What should I change?

bears

I'm pretty sure at this point you can return to the city, so you can go to the Game Corner in the Onyx Ward, and buy yourself a Shinx if you have the money, or go on the rooftop in the apartment complex in Onyx as well and snag the Pichu if you haven't yet.

Emolga is great too! You can get that in the Jasper Ward.

Edited by Lostelle

there are the ones Lostelle's stated; i've heard emolga is extremely useful. there's also the electrike in peridot ward during a thunderstorm, helioptile in beryl on a sunny day, and mareep in jasper.

Edited by phoenix_fire

Well for now there are the above suggestions, once you're on route 1 get yourself that Joltik. It will be a great asset to your team in many battles to come including the next 2 gyms and a certain hard battle on top of a mountain.

MAGNEZOOOONE. NEW FINUCK. IN THIS BITCH.

But it really is. It is the of the hardest hitting electric types, Also it is quite bulky, giving your team some great coverage against fairies, as you don't have much for them. Magnemite can be found in Shades Gym/Abandoned Power Plant, and can be evolved into DangerZone in the secret back room on the left side. The key can be found by following the path Saphira came of in the western Tanzan "hallway".

• Veterans

MAGNEZOOOONE. NEW FINUCK. IN THIS BITCH.

But it really is. It is the of the hardest hitting electric types, Also it is quite bulky, giving your team some great coverage against fairies, as you don't have much for them. Magnemite can be found in Shades Gym/Abandoned Power Plant, and can be evolved into DangerZone in the secret back room on the left side. The key can be found by following the path Saphira came of in the western Tanzan "hallway".

>Shofu

>>SHOFU

NAME THAT DARMANITAN DAMAGE BRUH

Anyways i advice Manectric it has Discharge quite early now and is quite fast :P

As Sonikku said, I'd go for Magnezone for now, if what you're mainly looking for is beating Noel.

Later though, you should get yourself a Rotom (located in Shade's gym, but requires a key to enter the room you catch it in, which you can obtain once you're able to access most of Tanzan Mountain, so some events after you beat Noel). Even though you can't change it's form too soon, it's still your best bet for an electric-type, seeing as your team has a huge ground weakness. Its synergy with the remaining team is way better than what Magnezone can provide, not to mention that once you reach Ametrine City, you can change its form to a better one (wash or mow are the best suited ones for your team).