Vileplume, Gallade and Typhlosion

Chilibunny

Hey all, been away for a good month and a half and decided to play for a while again. I bred a great (Shiny!!) Oddish before my leave and today I got a good male Ralts.

Any recommendations for the sets? I don't let myself breed in Pre-13 because I consider it a bit of a cheating, bypassing the gen VI mechanics and all. So don't recommend Sludge Bomb for Oddish and Will-O-Wisp for Gallade, to pick a few. Sludge Bomb will be taught to Oddish when it's available as a TM.

After these guys I'm considering going for a Cyndaquil, so any help with that would be appreciated, too.

Minor info; I've already trained Oddish with 252 HP.

Thyplosion would appreciate eruption and flamethrower, since it's fast you're (almost) always going to have a 150 bp eruption, but when you can't have it, flamethrower is good. Extrasensory and hidden power grass to complete.

Gallade can be a crit monster, with psycho cut, night slash, leaf blade and close combat, give him a scope lens and start critting everything.

Why not bellossom?? Moonblast, Leaf Storm, HP Rock + sunny day with speed EVs and clorophyll, sounds decent?? Of course you can go vileplume, but that will cost you leaf storm...

Thyplosion would appreciate eruption and flamethrower, since it's fast you're (almost) always going to have a 150 bp eruption, but when you can't have it, flamethrower is good. Extrasensory and hidden power grass to complete.

Gallade can be a crit monster, with psycho cut, night slash, leaf blade and close combat, give him a scope lens and start critting everything.

why not bellossom?? Moonblast, Leaf Storm, HP Rock + sunny day with speed EVs and clorophyll, sounds decent?? Of course you can go vileplume, but that will cost you leaf storm...

Ta!

That Typhlosion sounds good, and when Choice Scarf becomes available it sounds even better.

Would Hypnosis be worth it on Gallade, atleast before the TM for Will-O-Wisp becomes available? Swords Dance in the place of one of Night Slash/Leaf Blade?

That Bellossom sounds sweet, but I love the Shiny Vileplume made for the game and want to use it. :P I have Sleep Powder, Giga Drain, Moonblast and Nature Power for the Oddish right now. Something bulky around those four + Synthesis, Effect Spore and EV's in HP and Special Attack?

Ta!

That Typhlosion sounds good, and when Choice Scarf becomes available it sounds even better.

Would Hypnosis be worth it on Gallade, atleast before the TM for Will-O-Wisp becomes available? Swords Dance in the place of one of Night Slash/Leaf Blade?

That Bellossom sounds sweet, but I love the Shiny Vileplume made for the game and want to use it. :P I have Sleep Powder, Giga Drain, Moonblast and Nature Power for the Oddish right now. Something bulky around those four + Synthesis, Effect Spore and EV's in HP and Special Attack?

Hypnosis has a terrible accuracy, it's not worth it. I completely forgot about swords dance, who are your other team members? Looking at them you can choose between leaf blade or night slash.

If you give it a Big Root you don't need synthesis, just giga drain. Keep sleep powder and moonblast. For the last move?? What's the hidden power?

You're really going to level up Oddish to level 43 to get Moonblast? Wow, commitment.

Well it's not that big of a deal, she's already 30 from the HP training at Azurine Island. After SpA-training in Ametrine Mountain I've probably reached it. ^_^

Hypnosis has a terrible accuracy, it's not worth it. I completely forgot about swords dance, who are your other team members? Looking at them you can choose between leaf blade or night slash.

If you give it a Big Root you don't need synthesis, just giga drain. Keep sleep powder and moonblast. For the last move?? What's the hidden power?

Alright. Well, I've got about 15 ready team members. Right now I'm rolling with Crawdaunt, Vivillon, Cinccino, Sylveon and the to-be-trained Ralts and Oddish. Typhlosion will most likely take Sylveon's regular spot. In the box, from the top of my head, reside Metagross, Tyrantrum, Clawitzer, Sableye, Leavanny, Eelektross and a few others.

Good call on Big Root, where is it found? I might have it already though. Unfortunately, it's Hidden Power is Water.