Episode 8

Lostelle

Probably a slim-to-none chance, but does anyone have the download for it? I have 9, however animated sprites were removed by then.

I tried Zeta/Omicrons one's and they don't work for me lol.

*I'm fully aware they cause lag & are not recommended, but I have a pretty good computer so I don't mind.

Edited by Lostelle

You can still use animated sprites even in the new episodes, but it takes a bit of work and ain't really worth the effort. While they look really cool, your game has a 20% chance of crashing each hour. The other caution I must give you is that the PC crashes the game 50% of the time. The other pain is that you have to completely redo the process every episode.

I could have sworn I saw somebody had a link for episodes 1-9.

By the power of Google, I think this is the link: http://theisozone.com/downloads/pc/homebrew/pokemon-reborn-episodes-1-9/

That is episode 9 and he already has it.

Probably a slim-to-none chance, but does anyone have the download for it? I have 9, however animated sprites were removed by then.

I tried Zeta/Omicrons one's and they don't work for me lol.

*I'm fully aware they cause lag & are not recommended, but I have a pretty good computer so I don't mind.

Have you renamed them?

Here is a quick guide how to do it.

1. Go to your reborn folder>graphics>battlers.

2. There, cut out all the front and back sprites of all the pokemon, and back them up somewhere. I would not touch the eggs and stuff.

3. Copy your animated sprites into the folder.

4. Rename them to be named exactly like the unanimated sprites. (for example Mewtwo frontsprite is named "150", back "150b" and for shinies "150s" and "150sb") you will have to do that for every pokemon.

5. Start the game and enjoy the crashes :D

That is episode 9 and he already has it.

Have you renamed them?

Here is a quick guide how to do it.

1. Go to your reborn folder>graphics>battlers.

2. There, cut out all the front and back sprites of all the pokemon, and back them up somewhere. I would not touch the eggs and stuff.

3. Copy your animated sprites into the folder.

4. Rename them to be named exactly like the unanimated sprites. (for example Mewtwo frontsprite is named "150", back "150b" and for shinies "150s" and "150sb") you will have to do that for every pokemon.

5. Start the game and enjoy the crashes :D

Yeah, eventually I got it.

It's not as bad as many think, it just pauses before and after every battle for 2 seconds or so.