Theme Tour LXII: Mono Letter

Kamina

In this theme tour, your party must be filled with only pokemon starting with a certain letter (i.e bidoof, breviary, Bayleef, Blissey, Bulbasaur, Bouffalant would be an acceptable team since they all start with the letter B ). The tour will also be smogon OU tier (no greninja). Mega evolutions will not be allowed in this theme tour in order to balance some of the letters.

Standard clauses apply:

Sleep Clause

OHKO Clause

Wifi Clause

Self KO Clause

Evasion Clause

The winner of this tour will get 1k. The tour will also be hosted on Valentines Day n_n 2/14/14 at 8:00 PM EST. Hope to see you all there!

hmm, after some consideration, I will revoke species clause inb4 6 ditto team. It would be nice to have some mega's allowed but it is kind of hard to determine which mega will be overpowered and which will not be without differing opinions.

great question, and why not just ban certain megas rather than every mega period, don't see banette or absol being broken, do you?

The point is that some letters would have Megas and some wouldn't, which would give a massive advantage to those who do have some regardless of your definition of "brokenes"...

This being said, I love this format and I have a team ready: what does 8:00 EST mean in GMT+1 terms?

The point is that some letters would have Megas and some wouldn't, which would give a massive advantage to those who do have some regardless of your definition of "brokenes"...

This being said, I love this format and I have a team ready: what does 8:00 EST mean in GMT+1 terms?

EST 8:00 PM = 1 AM or 12 AM iirc, also my reason for saying some rather than all is because well, some letters become useless and most of the broken letters w/ megas are still OP IE L/M/S

EST 8:00 PM = 1 AM or 12 AM iirc, also my reason for saying some rather than all is because well, some letters become useless and most of the broken letters w/ megas are still OP IE L/M/S

I doubt it can be 1 AM, considering it is 3 AM here right now :P

And I really don't think a letter can be "broken" regardless, it's just that Megas have the power to change games, and since some letters wouldn't have them, I am all for the ban...

Oh great, apparently it will be 8 AM in my timezone when the tour starts. Considering it's 4 AM right now, I'll never manage to wake up in time... Make these tours at a better hour! I really wanted to be in this one!