Help with my current team

aregularyoutuber

Gonna say right now nature dont really matter to me(unless its really bad like a timid mamoswine)

Items i have that can help:

2 ability capsules

1 heart scale(link to where to find the lady's key if i can get there)

1 Linkstone

1 Water stone

1 Fire stone

1 Everstone why not

1 leaf stone

My current team:

326.gif stop twerking piggy :/326.gif

Grumpig(aka piggy piggy)

Level 36

Bold nature

Thick fat

Move set:

Power gem

Confuse ray

Psybeam

teeter dance

I know i don't really need both confuse ray and teeter dance but im level locked with this move set and shades coming up so it wont move(i don't need any help with him just looking to change bad members of my team). Any recommendation for him I have the breeding and ditto unlocked and 2 ability capsules

257-4.gif

Blaziken(aka Boulder)

Level 39

Impish nature

Speed boost

Move set:

Blaze kick

Bulk up

Double kick

Focus energy

A set up sweeper that i used for a while to win all battles that nature and the hour of hp evs i put in this guy lets him take hits now not really worried about his move set till aya but focus energy in the end most likely wont be used but it was that or peck i think i made the right choice

587.gif

Emolga (erratic)(no not that other word)

Level 36

Serious nature

Motor drive

Move set:

Nuzzle

Pursuit

Shock wave

Acrobatics

He's just to nuzzle people and Acro is soooo strong the only pokemon ever to live was the beartic in that cave(go explore for yourself)

315.gif

Roselia(aka Shine bright)

Level 39

Lax nature

Natural cure

Item: Rose incense it boost the power of grass type moves

Move set:

Mega drain

growth

Petal blizzard

stun spore

Thinking i need the heart stone here because i missed out on moves getting the happyness up budew was really weak so a lot of switch training was done and killing it off to stun spore shelly's pokemon didn't help

Good pokes in my boxes:

I'm not gonna do this for most of them as there either really bad putting spaces between them i used to wear glasses and it always annoyed me just looking out

lil o fatty(swinub)x3 timid relaxed brave all with thick fat 2 level 30 1 level 29

Boxxy(croakgunk) *cough same place as beartic *cough sassy nature level 28

Lady ambi(aipom) hasty nature run away planning on breeding for fake out last resort technician ambipom

210.gif

Granbull (Cpt. Kibble)

Level 35

Quirky nature

Intimidate

Move set:

Headbutt

Bite

Roar

Lick

I couldn't take it anymore with this guy the lack of good moves and the fact that he was the slowest thing on the planet clashed with

intimidate and they won this man has 31 iv in speed but was outspeed by a magnemite and budew

also if someone has a screen shot of where the hidden shiny stone is it would be helpful and appreciated the one on the item guide wont show up in the spoiler for me even if i click it

Edited by aregularyoutuber

I heard Mamoswine is quite good, but don't ask me what nature is best. Toxicroak with poison touch (ability) is not too shabby, either.
List of pokemon I reccomend that you don't have: Trapinch (level it up until it learns EQ) (Game corner), Zorua (event), Murkrow (event in aqua base), Houndor/Carvanha (specifically for Shade, but Houndoom is not so bad). Magnemite (it takes a while to be able to fully evolve it) and Yamask (trust, me, this guy will come in very handy against a very specific trainer) can be found at the power plant itself and are quite decent.
Also, like StarryD said, catch a bunnelby with a decent nature and Huge Power, and that bunny will be like The Killer Rabbit. Just wait with evolution until it learns EQ.

Edited by laggless01

Okay since someone else made a topic for this, could i get help? i wont go as in depth with pics but i will have lvl and moves

Greninja (lvl 42)

Water Shuriken

Water Pulse

Smokescreen

Smack Down

Often used to smokescreen the hell out of a tank then destroy

Meowstic (lvl 41)

Fake Out

Charge Beam

Shadow Ball

Psychic

Used to fake out then charge beam (sp atk raise) then psychic for days on end

Pyroar (lvl 41)

Flamethrower

Headbutt

Work Up

Rock Smash

Once i get up 2 work ups he sweeps

Dusclops (lvl 38)

Confuse Ray

Shadow Sneak

Shadow Ball

Will-o-wisp

Attempting to get a dusknoir soon but for now, mainly just to screw a team over

Swalot (lvl 38)

Toxic

Acid Spray

Sludge Bomb

Stockpile

Acid Spray + Sludge Bomb + Toxic = end of life

Noibat (lvl 29)

Screech

Air Cutter

Wing Attack

Roost

Currently being leveled up to beat Kiki in Apophyll Beach bc she ends me

Also I am considering training up to get a Houndoom to replace Pyroar and i have a Piloswine in my PC just waiting for the right moment.

Any help is appreciated.

Edited by GayMarshall

If you can get to azurine island before kiki, then yanmega is an interesting pick. (I don't know, it's long ago for me)
You can also train up a gothitelle with Tickle+psyshock.
Eagleby can assure you that swirlix's evolution (see his gen6-only run) tanks the hell out of Kki's pokemons with cotton guard+draining kiss.
Any fairy will put in good work, I guess, so maybe you have a clefable?
Azumarril is monstrous, too (if huge power). If you can breed it aqua jet, nothing can stop you (kinda), and it gets its moves very early.
Noibat can be a drag at this time (it was for me), only when it's a noivern it gets good (and screech is not helpful anymore when you get there).
Also, emolga (aka Annoyance, just like pachirisu but with acrobatics and stuff) might be to your liking if you like being the Watchog...

Edited by laggless01