Pokemon Reborn Wiki?

FragsBunny

I find it interesting that a Wiki for every game has now become the standard. Virtually every game out there, fanmade or AAA, has a medium to find out where you exactly need to go to get whatever it is you're looking for as quickly as possible without putting much effort in.

• 7 months later...

I only abuse the forums to look for locations for certain Pokemon not because I want to find them but either because I wanna see how early on you could get them or see what a certain item is used for. Besides, give me like 10 minutes after checking and I forget what I read in the list. I think Litwick is the only Pokemon I found from reading.

I've played this game without the help of the forums or guides and I must say sometimes its hard to come back to the game and keep up with the story due to 'stage' changing and me having to go look aimlessly for the new plot location.

The thing I like most about this game is its difficulty and the fact that I can taunt my friends by saying: "You're going to rage quit this game before you even beat the first two gyms." and easily I get more friends into this game.

TL;DR - If you choose not to use a guide for your gameplay because that's the person you are, then a wiki page shouldn't affect you in any way. Like others stated, it'd be better off to wait and the creator must be willing to update the wiki consistently. Nothing burns me more than an incorrect wiki page...