I'm quite late, but Hi!!

Follow

Hi there!! You can call me Wings, I could have done this thread before but I was quite tired, anyways I discovered pokemon reborn via shofu, and when I saw it I knew "I need to play this, it's amazing", and then I discovered the forums. And here I am ^_^ .

Interests? I personally like "flying relationed stuff", like traveling by plane, helicopters, I just like the sky, maybe someday I'll have courage to do those dangerous flying sports. Favorite pokemon type is... guess it flying, favorite pokemon is skarmory, since I saw the steel bird for the first time it has always been my favourite, and a pretty cool physical wall too.

I also like watching series, like Game of thrones, breaking bad, and all that.

So, about the game, I like it because it's the first pokemon game with a storyline, + it's 1000 times harder than any other pokemon game, and I like challenges, I know it's probably going to be finished in... 2016 I guess, but waiting is not my thing :(, I started playing in episode 13, and... yeah, without any doubt this is the best pokemon game ever.

Sooo, that's me, hope you're doing good.

P.S. Any grammar errors?, I'm from south america, english is not my thing :P

Welcome to Reborn!!! :D To be honest, there is noo need to be insecure about your english. I understood you fine.

Did you know shofus lp on reborn is resuming soon? Possibly even on this day??!!? It has to be my favorite playthrough of anything.

post-47918-0-46994500-1423423765_thumb.png

Listen to the for me pls. I love Blazakings content so much. It is depressing when you realize you can't even go to the GTS or Dream World anymore on Generation 5 and below games...:'(

I'll get to the point. I hope you enjoy your stay, etc, etc, and I hope to see you around n_n

Let's try to keep this this introduction thread about our new member here, folks. :)

Hello Wings. Nice to meet you. I'm Hilda, one of the auths here.

Be sure to peruse any pinned threads you my come across on this site, read our rules (found on the left hand member menu), and most importantly, enjoy yourself!

- No, your grammar was quite passable, in my opinion anyway.

- Yep. Reborn is hard.

:)

Things about that music video.

"C31 this L490."

There is a system to call signs and that doesn't follow it. If I told you, I'd have to kill you

Calling in a hostile situation before anything is even confirmed or even happens?

One humvee by itself on a patrol?! Never ever gonna happen.

... Carepackage incoming? lmfao

Facial hair? Not allowed.

Helmets on with chin straps unbuckled. "Who do you thing you are? John Wayne?"

Hi, I have an American flag where my rank should be. tee hee.

Playing cards in the helmet band? Nobody does that.

Why aren't they wearing eye-pro except for the guy with his dark lenses in? Unsat, soldier.

Sorry, got caught up by things that have no basis in reality.

Anyways, welcome to the forums. I enjoy planes as well. Except when I have to jump out of them as part of my job.

Game of Thrones is awesome, never seen breaking bad, and I hope you've seen House.

And no grammar errors detected. Keep it up. :[keepitclean]:

Things about that music video.

"C31 this L490."

There is a system to call signs and that doesn't follow it. If I told you, I'd have to kill you

Calling in a hostile situation before anything is even confirmed or even happens?

One humvee by itself on a patrol?! Never ever gonna happen.

... Carepackage incoming? lmfao

Facial hair? Not allowed.

Helmets on with chin straps unbuckled. "Who do you thing you are? John Wayne?"

Hi, I have an American flag where my rank should be. tee hee.

Playing cards in the helmet band? Nobody does that.

Why aren't they wearing eye-pro except for the guy with his dark lenses in? Unsat, soldier.

All up to standard for Sonic.