What to use in my Team

Exalted

So i have recently started a new save file and have reached just before the second gym and as expected am confused on the team to have i really want a team for the long run that also has wide move sets and different to take care of gyms and storyline trainers so any advice here is my current team:

Combusken lvl 24

nature Lonely

Ivs:

tDEp5Xf.png

Loudred lvl 24

Rash

Ivs:

sLli9LL.png

Swirlix lvl 15

bashfull

ivs:

moI3KM7.png

well that's what i got for now also have a castform and pachirisu but im not gonna use em so what should i get for this team and who should be replaced cause im not really sure on what to have in my team at this moment and just for anyone who asks i do want to kill that garchomp and arceus.

(Shrugs) Pretty much Blaziken will carry you through most of your tough battles so you don't have to worry about teams so much. As for team choices, Trubbish or Koffing is pretty good for an early game mon. You could try out Mime Jr as well. I know a lot of people use Prankster Meowstic for dual-screens. A lot of the early game choices aren't very good so it's pretty much up to you what you want to use.

Personally, I picked up an Arbok and a Cherrim and they totally kicked butt on some of the hardest Reborn leaders in the game.

i have actully thaught about trubish for toxic spikes but theres also strudy foretress and i do have an access to pineco and ive been wondering about slaking i once used that once before with counter but im quite unsure this time as its traunt really is a hindrance later on

- Psyduck is the only decent water type early game(do not mention the monkeys!!) so there is that.

- Phantump could be interesting although the lack of physical ghost moves sux. oh wait you need soul candle for this

- vanillish is in that candy shop if you want it...

You can BUY a Vanelite from the Ice Cream Vendor Machine :P

As for later some suggestions are

Drillbur/Diggersby/Durant, Gogoat/Chesnaught, Ghost type, Dragalge/Kingdra, Hawlucha, Tyrantrum, Drapion

Edited by Qaaz

yeah i tried cradily got it down before i could beat it and then she had a cacnea left and me a lvl 16 swirlyx trubish ill try and is teaching slakoth play rough before geting it to a slaking worth it

Edited by NovaKnight

definitely train up that swirlix. it's grossly underleveled compared to its partners.

also, pick up a trubbish like everyone else is suggesting. you won't regret it. same for arbok -- that thing is incredibly helpful early-game, at least to spinel town (i replaced mine with dragalge there, so i'm not sure how it fares after that). i personally used it for glare + acid spray, but it could kill all by itself perfectly fine too. to put it in perspective, it was one of my major contenders against solaris' garchomp (+ intimidate assist).

as for florinia, i would use that arbok i suggested to help out your combusken, and trubbish for toxic spike support (two layers if possible). send out your starter only once the cradily comes out (since i'm guessing that you're starting off with combusken and then it faints before you get to cradily). what are your pokemon's movesets btw? that would be helpful.

one question wheres to find ekans got no clue never mind found it

i dont know if it was dumb luck or actual strategy or both but i won with this team of all and training swirlx was so worth it

hPJp1P1.png

but i do have one question which pokemon from these guys do you guys think should be good for a long run cause i am prety sure dumb luck isnt gonna work for this save with me