[CW] Gaelach Bach: The Byrne Gambit

Kurotsune

"By the king, I'm fucking freezing!" Arlen snarled through his breath, only to watch his words puff in a cloud of smoke in front of him. The woman at his side chuckled at this, offering the man a small smirk along with her words.

"I'd expected the so-called promising recruit of Eilne's royal army to be more resilient to a chilly weather." The remaining of their companions laughed at that, the knight flushing in response.

"Says the sorceress with magic to keep her warm! You can't even feel this cold to know how it feels, Cailín! Who are you to judge me?" He responds in rough breaths, his worlds almost resembling a continuous growl.

"Temper, temper. It doesn't befit the heir of the Byrne family to act in such a gruff manner." The woman retorts in a mocking tone, as if baiting the man to continue their discussion.

To her disappointment, he doesn't, as something else catches their attention. They've arrived.