Poke-Game

Kajj

I need some assistance. I'm making a pokemon game, and need someone who is good at trainer sprites, and overworld sprites. It's a bit important to me. Those that help will be added into the credits, and their very own character will be featured in the game. It is far from finished, but help would be great.
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/2nw22b4.png[/img] It's 128x126. Exactly. I need more of those custom made. I will gradually post screenshots of the game as I make progress.

Well sup Kajj bro, I think I might know a few people who can help other then Ame. Gotta check tho cause Exams and all this mother nature on her "." happening~

[quote name='Winter' timestamp='1306550070' post='14812']
Will's alright at it. I think.
[/quote]
Sloth beith a cruel sin...

The game will be an online MMORPG pokemon game. It will look and play close like a handheld. Everyone will have the choice to choose 1 starter. All starters will be available from first gen to fifth gen but only 1 can be chosen. Players will have the choice to choose what their avatar will look like. A very customizable avatar leaves everyone to choose what they want their avi to wear. The game will have Guilds, guild chat, and world chat, and all sorts of extra features. Special buildings will allow users to customize their very own houses, and guild buildings. All pokemon will be available for users including shiny pokemon. PVP Pokemon battles will be available almost everywhere. Contests will be held for users to win special pokemon/items. Mini games will also be available for users. A username and password will be required to play the game of course. Owners, Admins, and mods will help with protecting and moderating the game servers. Plays can buy and sell items to other users using an item trading system.