Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Previous releases of pokemon reborn and additional pokemon

Dovahkiing

Question

Hello there,

I wasn't quite sure if this is the correct place for the following question, so if it's not sorry about that, i am kind of a new guy here. I 'd like to ask whether or not additional pokemon are available only in (a) previous version(s) of pokemon reborn. Also, if any, could you name them please? Thanks in advance.

p.s. I have seen the list of obtainable pokemon, which i believe says "so far", however, i have also seen a post at some point that suggests to a person that wanted to add Politoad to their team(if i remember correctly), to look for it in a previous version.

Edited by Dovahkiing

11 answers to this question

There are certain pokemon and items that were moved and or removed from past episodes. Such as togepi, magmortar, electivire. Though by the looks of things, the removed pokemon (at least the one's that I know of) are starting to show back up in current releases such as the return of lucario, elekid, magby and so on. If you can find the old episodes it's up to you whether or not you want to risk using them (always backup your saves).

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay! Do drop by the Grand Hall section and introduce yourself if you want to.

Anyways, I'm 99% sure that everything moved/axed except for Magmarizers, Electirizers, Togepi and Magikarp is in the game right now. The Politoed thing is because of Pick-up, you used to be able to get King's Rocks via that. Mostly, stuff just got moved to more appropriate spots.

E10 or E11 is when it was removed I think. You can find a link to E9 here if you need it. It was in Azurine Island's grass, dunno what time. If you want to go back, deposit all gen6 Pokemon and load (and, when you're done, save) in an area that hasn't been changed since then E9 and actually was in the game at that point (no Route 1 or anything past that).

But it CAN corrupt your savefile, so definitely make a back-up before doing this.

I was gonna quote "certainty of death(for our saves, apparently :P), small chance of success. what are we waiting for?", but nah, it doesn't seem to be worth in my opinion. I 'll just wait a couple of releases and if it doesn't come up until then i ll consider it. I wish they won't remove any other pokemon from now on, if it's possible, too.

Edited by Dovahkiing

I was gonna quote "certainty of death(for our saves, apparently :P), small chance of success. what are we waiting for?", but nah, it doesn't seem to be worth in my opinion. I 'll just wait a couple of releases and if it doesn't come up until then i ll consider it. I wish they won't remove any other pokemon from now on, if it's possible, too.

Suit yourself, though I sorta-frequently go back to E12 for breeding purposes and have yet to corrupt my save file. And then again, even if it does happen, if you made a copy of it before going back, you can just delete the corrupted one and use the copy as if nothing ever happened. You can PM me for details if you wish.