Your opinion what is the powerful enemy/hero in gaming?

Omega_Ra1der

Hence topic. Even thought whoisthisgit (Youtuber) have a series for it and check him out, he is interesting for on-screen texter maker.

I start: The avatar child from fe awakening: start with a girl, get chrom link to s, do the morgan mission, recruit her and you have the most powerful unit after few class changes in the game(grind her off dlc gold exp), change her class to general, dragon lord, and sword master. Bam most op unit in the game

Edited by OmegaRa1der

any Ghost-Type Pokemon...

You cannot kill them, because they are already dead... they may faint but that's it... they will recover and harrass you until you give in.

and yeah: Destiny Bond -> You make me faint, ok... I'm taking you with me... TO YOUR GRAVE! :D

The Nephalem (Diablo 3 Main character)

They are half-angel, half-demon banished to the realms of mortals and have forgotten their heritage over the centuries... but they have the power to effectively KILL Angels, and the PIME EVIL (all greater and lesser evils combined), and DEATH ITSELF all by themself.

and yeah... Kirby is a frickin' monster... being still a baby / very young child :P

I don't want to know what Kirby will be capable of, when he's an adult like Meta-Knight...

Edited by Cepheus

Snake (Big Boss), it's not about the numbers, or the enemies you slay, but what you stand for as a character. And even though he did betray his homeland, it was all because of his personal philosophy, he doesn't want soldiers to be treated like disposable tools by politicians. His alliance is with his fellow soldiers.

There are many...just to name few (not in order of "strength"):

1) Kratos from God of War - he came back from the dead so many times that they gave him a premium pass (i'm sure) and well he's practically a God so there's that

2) Der Richer from Final Fantasy X - this one is just a beast, to beat him your party needs to be at MAX in every stat and even then it's very (VERY) difficult...or you can just use Yojimbo and instakill him (the same thing applies to many other Final Fantasy games)

3) Killer Bear from Tales of the Drunken Paladin - i'm currently playing this game (it's awesome btw) and this thing just kills me every single time, my party is all at level 30 with great gear...still can't win, the guide i consulted said to "tackle" him at level freaking 25...how? And I've played turn base RPG for 15 years...ahh maybe i'll wait till my party is level 40...then i'll kill that damn thing

4) Serra (pre nerf) from an awesome game called Reborn ^_^ for me she has a place among the things to truly really FEAR when i finally won it felt so good that i started to jump.

5) Pretty much every character in various games (mostly RPG) that you can "grind" to have MAX in every stat then you're practically invincible.

Will add more if i remember them...