Custom Sprites

GhostKiller

It's quite easy to put this in the game, if you give me a moment I can make it work!

Here try this! Lemme know if it works!

trainer000.png

On a side note, I just took the one from my Forums Trainer Card and use that one. See? :D

trainer001.png

Edited by Sazane

i need some help with it. I want to add it a baseball cap and i need help with the right arm. But you can use it. I'll do a girl version now. The surf/dive.bike/fishing anim, would be hard. But I'll tru. It'll be here too.

Instuctions to make a custom sprite:

1) Open your Pokemon Reborn folder

2) Open the graphics folder

3)Go to the Characters folder and open it

4)Look for a sprite you like

5)Right-click it and click edit to open it in Paitn(if it's anothert tool that can make crating a sprite easyer, then tell me)

6)Make what modifications you want

7)Save it and replace the original one with it.

And there you go.

BTW

I would like if Ame would replace the older one with this because it looks cooler am I right. Juuuuuust saying.

Edited by GhostKiller

It's quite easy to put this in the game, if you give me a moment I can make it work!

Here try this! Lemme know if it works!trainer000.png

On a side note, I just took the one from my Forums Trainer Card and use that one. See? :Dtrainer001.png

Nice job

how would i add my own custom sprites to the game?

you just find the sprite you want to use, and the sprite you'd replace in your Reborn Graphics Character folder, make sure the sizes fit and the rename your custom sprite and replace.

(Don't forget to make backups of the Original just in case!)

Instuctions to make a custom sprite:

1) Open your Pokemon Reborn folder

2) Open the graphics folder

3)Go to the Characters folder and open it

4)Look for a sprite you like

5)Right-click it and click edit to open it in Paitn(if it's anothert tool that can make crating a sprite easyer, then tell me)

6)Make what modifications you want

7)Save it and replace the original one with it.

And there you go.

Second one-female blonde character.You guys gotta do the other sprites for this cuz i'm tierd.

trainer001.png

By the way: I wanted to say to ask Ame if she could replace some of the older psritesd with these if isn;t too much of a challange. Ican't ask her. Don't ask why. Rly.

Guys can you help me?
I own a mac and don't have any software that can resize pixels without making them horrifically fuzzy. ex: Photoshop, Sai, Mac Paint.

So I downloaded a really shitty bootleg version of MS paint to run through Winery but it crashed immediately.

mIjV0W7.png

These are the sprites, if someone can resize them to the proper dimensions through Ms paint I would be really happy.

If not, I understand.

Edited by Cybele

Guys can you help me?

I own a mac and don't have any software that can resize pixels without making them horrifically fuzzy. ex: Photoshop, Sai, Mac Paint.

So I downloaded a really shitty bootleg version of MS paint to run through Winery but it crashed immediately.

mIjV0W7.png

These are the sprites, if someone can resize them to the proper dimensions through Ms paint I would be really happy.

If not, I understand.

If you give me a few minutes I'll edit this post with resized versions ^^

EDIT :

Here you go, I separated them and Resized them both, if you rename them after the trainer sprite your going to replace in the corresponding folder they should work like a charm!

trainer_XXX.pngtrainer_XXX2.png

Edited by Sazane