Pokemon Krisis [ROM Outlines]

Hello everyone today I just wanted to share some plot and character outlines I had saved for a fan game that I never got around to finishing (I had barely started for that matter).

Which is kind of a shame because if not for a forum like this nobody would ever get to see my ideas and characters that I put a lot of effort into.

For now I simply want constructive criticism regarding both what is already there and what should come next as I flesh this out, because eventually I do want to get in touch with someone with the time and resources to make the finished story an actual fan game as intended.

Anyway here are two lengthy documents for the world of Pokemon Krisis:

This doc contains information regarding the setting and certain plot devices, I'd probably read this one first to understand some terms in the second doc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yJ5pvjOBOxrzHSpDAjBGEwRLivm1Dr15ObiMqGU8iVE/edit?usp=sharing

However, this document is the real meat and potatoes of this project, the characters, and along with it comes a lot of the main plot.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r6UgnTFrk72QaC40ybG27GEovBioeCOwa8iVKQtzCAk/edit?usp=sharing

If you notice any cliches in either outline at least I tried to make them consistent with what each character is trying to achieve and the overall setting of a story that would be enjoyable to battle Pokemon in, so a few of them were pretty much inevitable, and I also based most of these characters on some of my co-admins, so some of them are still unnamed simply because they are not based off or named after anyone I know.

And lastly, I know Pokemon Insurgence already did the whole cult thing (had no idea when I wrote this) but after having played the game my game's Veritas cults are far different from Insurgence's and play rather different roles in the story. Just watch I just know they're going to steal the Original Unova Dragon from me too....

I'm quite proud of how the Empress, Eras, and the Gym/E4 characters turned out in particular.

EDIT: Recently updated with more details on Part 1 plot under the Protagonist section

Edited by LordWallace

• 2 months later...