It's not my fault I don't have a good punch line.

Faultline

My jokes have always been a little bit shaky.

(I may or may not immensely enjoy awful puns and I'm not proud of it. Nope. Not at all.)

Firstly, I'm not much of a gamer. What little experience with games I have is because I hung out with boys who thought it was cool to have me sit and talk to them while they played call of duty and I played their old pokemon games. My parents had this idea that if they gave me any video games I would become addicted to them and I wouldn't focus on my school work. Jokes on them, I got addicted to the internet instead. Something about spending a good amount of my life watching other people play video games got me into watching play/walk throughs of pokemon which lead me into the "online gaming community" (and by that I mean Rooster Teeth AH, Yogscast, a few other independent youtubers, and a couple online games).

Of the pokemon games I have played through leaf green, sapphire until about the 4th or 5th gym, and the first 10 minutes of Diamond, Platinum, and Soul Silver. A friend of mine who isn't on the forum later recommended we play this together. I didn't really have any intention on joining the site until I messed up the option and changed my battle mode to set without knowing that I had. Whoops. But that's been fixed and I'm enjoying replaying the sections I've already gone through.

So I'm Faultline (as in the thing that has to do with earthquakes), feel free to shorten it as you please or just use the letter 'T.' I like long walks on the beach an-- oh wrong website.

No but seriously I'd talk about nearly anything. I've read a lot and I watch more movies than just about anyone I know in real life. I like math and science and intend to be an engineering major if the world allows it.

Should I have mentioned anything else? Well by my future friends, thank you for reading this far into my nonsense.

(I noticed other people saying they liked league of legends, I'm awful but I love playing it)

Edited by Faultline

No but seriously I'd talk about nearly anything. I've read a lot and I watch more movies than just about anyone I know in real life. I like math and science and intend to be an engineering major if the world allows it.

yesssss

UB6fz61.png

Anywho, welcome! You'll enjoy your time here, I'm certain. My favorite artist, AtokNiiro, is a great mathematician and he listens to Porter Robinson, so that's reason for this song selection. Enjoy yourself!

Hey there Faultline, Puns are huge around here so the more the merrier! Yeah dudes who play games while a girl is around need (and not playing with them) need to get their dang priorities straight. AND I LIKE LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH, (but yeah still the wrong place ;) )

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

There are many different kinds of people around here, so stay around for a while and you'll be sure to find some that you really get along with.

My jokes have always been a little bit shaky.

(I may or may not immensely enjoy awful puns and I'm not proud of it. Nope. Not at all.)

Firstly, I'm not much of a gamer. What little experience with games I have is because I hung out with boys who thought it was cool to have me sit and talk to them while they played call of duty and I played their old pokemon games. My parents had this idea that if they gave me any video games I would become addicted to them and I wouldn't focus on my school work. Jokes on them, I got addicted to the internet instead. Something about spending a good amount of my life watching other people play video games got me into watching play/walk throughs of pokemon which lead me into the "online gaming community" (and by that I mean Rooster Teeth AH, Yogscast, a few other independent youtubers, and a couple online games).

Of the pokemon games I have played through leaf green, sapphire until about the 4th or 5th gym, and the first 10 minutes of Diamond, Platinum, and Soul Silver. A friend of mine who isn't on the forum later recommended we play this together. I didn't really have any intention on joining the site until I messed up the option and changed my battle mode to set without knowing that I had. Whoops. But that's been fixed and I'm enjoying replaying the sections I've already gone through.

So I'm Faultline (as in the thing that has to do with earthquakes), feel free to shorten it as you please or just use the letter 'T.' I like long walks on the beach an-- oh wrong website.

Should I have mentioned anything else? Well by my future friends, thank you for reading this far into my nonsense.

(I noticed other people saying they liked league of legends, I'm awful but I love playing it)

Welcome to Reborn, Faultline. Check out the different forums. You can enjoy your walks on our own Apophyll Beach.. There is also the Wasteland.. You can find all fun stuff there.. We also have the Reborn Radio should you be interested in listening to and sharing music..

An engineering aspirant..

Cool.. A potential "ONE OF US!! ONE OF US!! ONE OF US!!"..

See.. You aren't the only one who can make lame jokes.. Though I am totally proud of my sense of humour.. Even the stupidest jokes can 'crack' me up.. (prays that people get the joke)

Anyways feel free to ask us for any help..

Cya!!

Even the stupidest jokes can 'crack' me up.. (prays that people get the joke)

tumblr_m91jv5qMrO1rtcfaqo1_500.png

What you did there, I saw it.

Anywho, welcome! You'll enjoy your time here, I'm certain. My favorite artist, AtokNiiro, is a great mathematician and he listens to Porter Robinson, so that's reason for this song selection. Enjoy yourself!

Not a bad selection, thank you much. Maybe I'll listen again when I start my art classes next week.