Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Zigzagoon, Zangoose + Question

LuCkIsNoExCuSeGr

Question

I try to find both pokemons, (Zigzagoon, Zangoose), but i have no luck with it. I think i encountered them at the beggining, but they run away, and now while i try to finish my pokedex, i am still searching from them. Does anyone know how to trigger the events or how to find them. I searched all the alleways in Peridot,Obsidia,Lapis.

+ And one Additional question. I made a mistake while i was playing the episodes with Shuppet. I accidentally killed it when i first encountered it. And i hadn't saved in a while so i didn't restart it because i thought with so many graves i would find it again. The sad thing is i can't find it. Is there any way to find it now, or must i restart the game from the beggining.?

8 answers to this question

If you've missed any event pokemon, an alternative to resetting your game is to make use of the Reborn trading service that has just been revived by fellow forum member @Yash. All you need to do is get a different forum member to post their save file along with yours in the forum, and notify yash via pm concerning the details of the trade you wish to make. Atm he's doing it for free, but i think he'd appreciate it if you sent a couple upvotes or rupees his way.

Sorry for reviving this, but this didn't quite clearly answer the question about Zangoose. I looked through all the Alleyways at night, and I still can't find Zangoose. Are there any other conditions that have to be met to find Zangoose?

Its about two days since the last post, so no need to worry about reviving it. I believe the condition necessary to encounter Zangoose would be to find it in one of the alleyways during a stormy night. Once you encounter it then, you should be able to encounter it any other type of weather as long as it during the night.

Weather Based Events Thread (Possible up to date, please... <- This thread is pretty useful when needing information on the events that require a certain type of weather/time of day.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon