Present Team

NeoVexus

Just wanted to share my team & get some feedback over what I could improve on.

If some of them have some weird moves it's usually because I didn't have anything to take up that slot.

Charizard: (Arsonaire) Shiny

Blaze

Timid

- Flamethrower

- Air Slash

- Flame Burst

- Dragon Rage

Lucario: (Sirius)

Steadfast

Jolly

- Force Palm

- Close Combat

- Extreme Speed

- Crunch

Gardevoir: (Athena) Shiny

Trace

Timid

- Moonblast

- Psychic

- Shadow Ball

- Calm Mind

Mamoswine: (Napoleon)

Thick fat

Adamant

- Earthquake

- Ice Shard

- Ice Fang

- Strength

Kingdra: (Sapphire)

Sniper

Timid

- Surf

- Brine

- Dragon Pulse

- Rain Dance

Gengar: (Loki)

Levitate

Timid

- Shadow Ball

- Dark Pulse

- Destiny Bond

- Confuse Ray

In Box:

Flygon: (Jade)

Levitate

Jolly

- Dragon Claw

- Earthquake

- Rock Slide

- Superpower

Honchkrow: (Caffrey)

Superluck

Adamant

- Foul Play

- Brave Bird

- Sucker Punch

- Roost

Emolga: (Emi)

Motor Drive

Modest

- Nuzzle

- Electro Ball

- Discharge

- Acrobatics

Crobat: (Batgirl) Shiny

Inner Focus

Timid

- Cross Poison

- Acrobatics

- Confuse Ray

- Mean Look

Manectric: (Bolt) Shiny

Static

Timid

- Discharge

- Flamethrower

- Thunder

- Quick Attack

Wowe, what a team. 3strong8me.

At what point are you at in the game? And what levels are they? I was going to say teach Charry Brick Break to for special wall coverage. These are great moves for Charry. I would have to say take away Flame Burst for Heat Wave with a move relearner. There is a new one in the Agate Circus and the original one in the Onyx Ward. Otherwise it learns it at Lv.71.

Lucario is looking pretty tough. Replace Fore Palm with either Metal Claw or Swords Dance. It is base 75bp with the stab. I run it on my Excadrill. If you go for Swords Dance instead (move relearner) you have a competitive moveset right there!!

Gardevoir is looking 4fab. Nice nicknames btw n_n.

I don't have much for Mamoswine, other than maybe breeding Icicle Crash, which I don't think you really need.

Kingdra. Take away Brine for Agility. If that doesn't suit your fancy then substitute Focus Energy for Brine. Combine that with Scope Lens (I'm not sure if that's in game yet, it might be in the department store.) and Sniper, you'll get critz for dayz.

Oy, Gengar has a really poor level movepool. This like the best you can go for really, without breeding. Buuut, breeding allows you to get Sludge Bomb(Grimer) and Thunderbolt(Stunfisk, for both breed Grimer>Stunfisk>Gengar) Run Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt and Destiny Bond.

Flygon lacks the set up moves to power up its mediocre stats. Your current moveset is prime.

Honchkrow, I would have so say Night Slash over Foul Play. Sucker Punch and Foul Play are quite unreliable. Night Slash ensures a hit, granted there were no accuracy hindering moves used. Also you get a higher chance for the skillful critical hit. Plus Super Luck.

Emolga has a very poor overall moveset. I don't have much. Volt Switch? Your team is also lacking Grass. Grass is a very useful type, epsecially with all of these Swagsires and TeamPlayers running around.

Crobat is decent, but since it's Timid, Cross Poison and Acrobatics are going to be weakened. Special Crobat or even Mixed Crobat are moderately impressive. you could run Dark Pulse and Air Slash, with a nature such as Hasty or Naive. Hasty lowers defense and raises speed, while Naive does the same but lowers Special Defense.

Manectric: It has some of the best moves it can presently get. I recommend using Charge instead of Thunder. Thunder is unreliable, and Charge ensure a Special Defense, boost, which can come in handy. Also it boosts an Electric move used on the next turn. Lightning Rod is reeeally useful. It is far mor superior than Static, as you already have Dicharge which has the same Paralysis rate as Static.

aww ye I typed all o dat :^)

Dragon Rage is reeeeeally bad at any point past Corey.

I'd recommend a physical set, Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw/Wing Attack/Brick Break. Pretty self explanatory, sadly it gets no really good Flying STAB move.

And make it Jolly.

Both Close Combat and Force Palm are unnecessary. Crunch also gives it coverage it doesn't need, since Ghost and Psychic types are few and far between post-Radomus.

I'd recommend Agility over Extreme Speed. After a single boost, no unboosted foe would outspeed it. Other than that, there's 5 options.

Agility, Swords Dance, Close Combat, Crunch. The combo of Crunch and CC is only resisted by Fairy types, so you have room for both boosting moves.

Agility, Blaze Kick, Close Combat, Crunch. Like above, but with less power, but more coverage.

Agility, Nasty Plot/Calm Mind, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball (unresisted coverage).

Agility, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Dragon Pulse.

Swords Dance, Extreme Speed, Bullet Punch, Close Combat. Strong priority spam.
You can also switch Agility with something else, but the speed boost would really help out a lot if you want to sweep.

For Gardevoir, Shadow Ball<Charge Beam. CB is stronger after a single boost and gives better super-effective coverage. You could also swap Calm Mind for Trick Room, since your team would really benefit from it. A speed boosting nature also won't help it much, Modest would be better for it.

Icicle Crash is a lot better than Ice Fang. If you get a Wide Lens from wild Yanma, it'll have 99% accuracy. With Zoom Lens, if you're slower than your foe (though you wouldn't be under Trick Room), 108% accuracy.

Body Slam is also way better than Strength. Not only is it stronger (although barely), it has a 30% chance to paralyze the foe. There's also Curse, but keep both Ice Shard and EQ.

Give it a Scope Lens. Focus Energy, Surf, Dragon Pulse, Agility/Ice Beam(via Remoraid pre-E13)/Hidden Power. Scope Lens + Focus Energy gives it guaranteed crits, Sniper makes those crits do x2.25 the not-crit damage.

Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse the same Super-effective coverage, while Shadow Ball gets STAB, so D-Pulse is useless. Confuse Ray is also eh.

You can get it Sludge Bomb and Thunderbolt pre-E13 via Stunfisk>Grimer>Gengar. Or Energy Ball and Psychic via Lotad/Petilil>Phantump>Ralts>Gastly pre-E13.

Or there's Hidden Power, Disable and Curse. It doesn't get too much good stuff without TMs.

Fine Flygon.

Foul Play is worthless on things with high Attack stats, since FP takes the foes'. That Honchkrow can be waaaaay better. Moxie with Tailwind, Night Slash, Drill Peck/Brave Bird and Sucker Punch. Tailwind guarantees you outspeed, Moxie guarantees you hit hard, Night Slash+Scope Lens gives you even more power by critting 50% of the time, Drill Peck/Brave Bird are secondary STAB (BB's recoil hinders sweeps and the extra power won't matter after a couple Moxie-boosts under your belt), Sucker Punch is a "last resort" of sorts, to be used if you think you won't outspeed the foe and are about to go down.

Air Slash, Discharge, Nuzzle and Light Screen would be better IMO. Though Emolga isn't all that great now anyways.

Special Crobat is best Crobat. Nasty Plot, Venoshock, Air Slash, HP Fighting/Ground. Then make it Modest, like it needs the extra Speed.

....eh. Not-mega Manectric is bad. I'd actually disagree with the above, Charge is bad for it. It's defenses are bad no matter what. Instead of Thunder and Quick Attack, Ice Fang/Hidden Power/Crunch/Charge Beam would be better for it. It really doesn't get too many moves, even with TMs.