Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Shiny pokemons

Lyra

Question

Sorry, if this is the wrong place to post, but since I don't see a help subforum anywhere, I figured this would be the best place to ask.

So, I know Ame is doing custom recolors of most pokemon and that some of them are already in the game. So, do the custom recolors completely replace the regular shiny pokemon? Can we catch in game both versions?

5 answers to this question

Sorry, if this is the wrong place to post, but since I don't see a help subforum anywhere, I figured this would be the best place to ask.

So, I know Ame is doing custom recolors of most pokemon and that some of them are already in the game. So, do the custom recolors completely replace the regular shiny pokemon? Can we catch in game both versions?

The custom Shinies will replace the Regular shinies. The custom Shinies are supposed to be more awesome, but if you really want to keep a regular Shiny, you should retrieve the sprite file for it from an earlier version and replace the Shiny sprite in the folder of the latest Reborn version with that one.

Officially, you can't get older versions anywhere. You might be able to get them from other members or digging on google, but I'd advise against it. Reverting to older episodes greatly increases the chances of your save file being corrupted. If you decide to do so anyway, please make a back up of your save file.

Just download the original shiny sprites and put them into the correct folder with the corresponding file-name. Backsprite should be sized 192x192, frontsprite 160x160.

If you want to replace everything, then I suggest downloading an earlier version and take the sprites from an earlier version, but keep playing the current version.