Indecisive

Raviel the Phantom

I have developed a pretty good team if I do think so myself. However, there is one slot open on my team of six that I am indecisive about. I am leaning toward a Psychic Type, but not entirely sure which.

My Reborn Team:

Charizard

-Air Slash

-Flamethrower

-Rock Smash

-Scary Face

Swampert

-Waterfall (one day)

-Earthquake

-Hammer Arm

-Strength

Luxray

-Spark

-Wild Charge

-Discharge

-Crunch

Pangoro*

-Crunch

-Sky Uppercut

-Body Slam

-Work Up

Dragalage

-Surf (Soonish)

-Dragon Pulse

-Sludge Bomb

-Toxic

*Planning on swapping Pangoro out for Lucario when I get to Ametrine City.

Edited by Raviel the Phantom

A Psychic type does sound good - and you have a lot of good choices like Gardevoir, Gallade, Espeon, Alakazam, Gothitelle and Reuniculus.

Btw, why do you have 3 Electric moves on Luxray? I would replace two of them with moves like Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Charge or Swagger

Not to mention Dragalge has surf twice. If I were you, I would use Chimecho Metagross. Poison immunity and such helps out and it gets psychic moves and STAB Meteor Mash. Mixed with agility it becomes a monster.

Not to mention Dragalge has surf twice. If I were you, I would use Chimecho Metagross. Poison immunity and such helps out and it gets psychic moves and STAB Meteor Mash. Mixed with agility it becomes a monster.

That was a typo, I meant to have Toxic.

As for Luxray, I have charge on him now with charge beam. Perhaps I will keep it. I like Wild Charge for its power, but hate the recoil, and I like Spark for its high paralysis rate.

At the moment I am leaning toward Espeon. Are there any other types someone might suggest that would go well to balance the team?