Pokemon X Akame ga Kill fanfic idea

Shadowbolt192

Is it possible to do an Pokemon X Akame ga Kill fanfic? Like there will no Akame ga Kill characters or won't be mentioned. The characters in Pokemon will be them. Like Courtney will be the Akame and Brandon/Ruby will be the Tatsumi and they will have a romance between them too. The reason why I picked them was because Manga readers of Pokemon will understand. why not May/Sapphire instead? Well... Without saying much let's just say she will only be mentioned and not make an appearance.

No one is safe in the fanfic will be safe but Courtney, not even Pokemon are safe. So in the fanfic, no one will have a full team. Brandon will only have three. He will only have his Swampert for a few chapters before he gets a Blaziken from someone and Sceptile from someone else. Wally will be one of the major main characters and Wally will only have one Pokemon and it is Gallade. Both Wally and Brandon/Ruby will be using Incursio.

The Pokemon will be used to power up weapons Brandon/Ruby and others will use in battle. Like Brandon/Ruby will have a sword thing(Like Tatsumi's weapon) and depending on the Pokemon he picks, his current Pokemon he uses to power up the sword will give him different buffs or power ups. Sceptile will increase his speed. Swampert will make Brandon/Ruby have a stronger body to take hits. Blaziken will make it hit for heavy damage, etc. This is how the Pokemon will power up the sword. The Pokemon have to use special moves and hit the sword with the effect that is going to happen. And the Pokemon will be facing other corrupted Pokemon in battle. Like a Gardevoir or Garchomp from a leader.

And one last thing. The gym leaders of Hoenn and Team Magma/Aqua(And are good guys), and another villain leader are part of their own Night Raid. Steven is the leader for the Pokemon version of Night Raid and his elite four members are the commanders. Other characters from other regions will appear in respond to take down the corrupted Capital in the Pokemon world. Only a few survivors from Kanto and Johto will be in the Pokemon version of Night Raid. And one Kanto main character will be on the corrupted side. Sinnoh and Kalos will be the corrupted regions. Unova doesn't exist anymore thanks to Sinnoh. That's all for now. I can't say too much. There are much more I want to say, but can't.

What do you think? Is it possible? I had this idea for awhile.

Edited by Shadowbolt192