Jeff Hardy Official bawssssss

Jeff Hardy

Hey guys! I'm Jeff Hardy a Gym Leader on Multi Servers Mostly on PBC. I take my mod and gym serious because i'm Just that pro Uk? :P i'm Known for many names Peinfan, Akamaru, Jeff Hardy, Neliel etc..... But I'm here now and looking for all you gym leaders out there. nothing can stop the rape to you all and nothing will ! Lets keep this short and lets begin the Road to Extremeness for you all ..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Lol. We don't have gym leaders. But hey, have fun with the league. They'll have fun with you. Hmm... seems your team is invalid. See the registration topic for all the rules and once things are set... well, feel free to rampage all you want. Until then, adieu.

Sidenote: how you start off with more money than I did at one post is beyond me. Oh well.

[quote name='Maelstrom' timestamp='1304544715' post='13489']
Lol. We don't have gym leaders. But hey, have fun with the league. They'll have fun with you. Hmm... seems your team is invalid. See the registration topic for all the rules and once things are set... well, feel free to rampage all you want. Until then, adieu.

Sidenote: how you start off with more money than I did at one post is beyond me. Oh well.
[/quote]

Ok Explain to this Extreme Enigma Why my Trainer card is invalid?!??!!?

[quote name='Maelstrom' timestamp='1304545049' post='13492']
Well it's fine to have. If you want to challenge our league, however, no legendaries or ubers are allowed (cyberbugface and latios). I do however like your caterpie.
[/quote]

Thanks i'm looking into it right now also thanks my caterpie is rare : CATIONS: Don't ever have a girl Pokemon Near my Caterpie its gonna be OHKO!

• Administrators
Oh lawdy

Well, Welcome to the site. Mael is right about the business with Latios and Genesect not being legal for the league, but uh, he crackin' when he says we don't have gym leaders. They are the league, of course.
Though I'm really not sure how I feel about the caterpie

Mael- I think everyone gets some money for starting, and then its an increased amount for creating a topic.

• Administrators
Oh, I apologize, the Trainer Sprite entry on the card creation is no longer functional. It was only meant to be temporary anyway, and instead has been replaced with the custom sprite business... Of which yours is lacking pants.

[quote name='Amethyst' timestamp='1304547106' post='13498']
Oh, I apologize, the Trainer Sprite entry on the card creation is no longer functional. It was only meant to be temporary anyway, and instead has been replaced with the custom sprite business... Of which yours is lacking pants.
[/quote]

What if i say i like my under wears? ?? O: what do you say about that??

• Administrators
Yeah, you're thinking of the [url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/leaders.html"]Leader Line-Up[/url] page. I caution that the days each leader is listed as available there is [i]not[/i] accurate.
[url="http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/schedule.html"]The Leader Schedule[/url] page, however, is.

Both of these links are listed on the left-sidebar for future reference

• Administrators
...I would, but I unfortunately cannot. Although I'm the owner of the site and server, I'm forbidden from appearing online (I'm not even supposed to be on the forums >.<) for a while due to a personal situation. :(