Sunstone ~o~

Kontana

I know you can mine all stones but Shiny, Dawn, and Dusk Stones, but I do believe there are sunstones hidden in invisible spots (I can't even remember where it is anymore). I'm not sure if Ame blocked that floor too, but all stones are buyable at the department store on the 8th floor I believe, but it's only accessible once you completed the current episode.

iirc there is one in the wasteland cave(played it so long still cant remember the name)

somewhere near mr bigglesworth in a barrel just correct me if im wrong

there where some other spots because i found 3 but i cant remember

Edited by nevs

Dusk stones aren't mineable? i think i saw one while i was mining for a sun stone but i didn't get a chance to obtain it since i failed. Ill prolly end up mining for a bit and hope i find one cuz i really don't want to click everything in hopes for one. QoQ

dusk stones are indeed unminable, i believe what you saw was a moon stone. Also, there is an item location guide available here on the forums, and you could always just refer to it if you're looking for something in particular. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8857&hl

dusk stones are indeed unminable, i believe what you saw was a moon stone. Also, there is an item location guide available here on the forums, and you could always just refer to it if you're looking for something in particular. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8857&hl

it was a damp rock i think xD but i was able to find a sun stone after like 50 tries, this guide will be helpful though so thanks! :3