Aron

N8theGr8

To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.
[quote][Set Name]
[Species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]
Trait: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set][/quote]
Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

[I Hate This Brokenness Right Here]
Aaron lvl2 (M/F) @ [Shell Bell]
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: doesn't matter
[Nature]: doesn't matter
- Endeavor
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set]
Use with sandstorm and your set is complete. Unlike the donphan used for the same purpose, toxic won't foil your plans cuz of immunity. beware multihit moves, confusion, sleep, random freeze/burn. >>

it's lvl 2. it doesn't outspeed anything. Shell bell will only heal when it hits with an attack. Protect might stall for a turn. why? I'm not sure, maybe as a throwaway to help toxic take out some DDer.

• Developers
[Little Cup Rock Polish Sweeper]

Aron (M) @ Air Balloon / Life Orb / Berry Juice
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Atk / 36 Def / 44 SDef / 196 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Rock Polish
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Substitute / Magnet Rise

Despite my terrible aptitude at naming, and even less aptitude at Little Cup, but seeing as the normal Aron set for OU was taken, I decided I may as well take this one.

After a Rock Polish, you end up at 26 speed, which normally jussst beats out choice scarfers that love ruining people's days. Head Smash with Rock head is fun, to say the least, and Earthquake rounds out a Rock-type move nicely. The last move is down to preference. If you're EXTREMELY scared of ground type moves, use Magnet rise. If you're too confused on how that works, however, just stick with Substitute. The item also is. If you want a floating anti-aircraft tank, use the balloon. If you want a nuke, go with Life orb, and if you're wanting more pseudo-bulk, go with Berry Juice.

[s]Did I do okay at pretending I knew what I was doing?[/s]

[quote name='Maelstrom' timestamp='1304474007' post='13437']
[Description of Set]
Use with sandstorm and your set is complete. Unlike the donphan used for the same purpose, toxic won't foil your plans cuz of immunity. beware multihit moves, confusion, sleep, random freeze/burn. >>
[/quote]

Don't forget Mold Breaker XD