Team Help

ShadnicTh

Oooh, Leavanny Ew, Togekiss Looking at all of that, you really don't have a lot of fast Pokemon there. So I'd certainly recommend either Gallade with Trick Room or Honchkrow with Tailwind. Heck, let's do both!

Gallade @ Scope Lens

Whatever Ability, Adamant/Calm Nature

Leaf Blade

Psycho Cut

Close Combat

Trick Room

Gallade should have no problem setting up TR against Special Attackers, though a Focus Band and resets may be needed against physical attackers. You generally want something bulky on both sides setting up TR because it has -7 priority, but it'll work out I guess.

With a Scope Lens, Leaf Blade and Psycho Cut will crit 50% of the time.

Honchkrow @ Scope Lens (or whatever)

Moxie, Adamant

Tailwind

Night Slash

Drill Peck

Sucker Punch/Feather Dance

Most people run Sucker Punch as Honchkrow's main attack, but with Tailwind, you'll be outspeeding all foes anyways, so there's no need to bother with priority. Still, having the move around helps for the turn after Tailwind wears of if you think you won't have the bulk needed to set it up again. Feather Dance also helps, but can be used as Tailwind is about to wear off, as a parting shot of sorts.

Scope Lens has the same purpose as above with Night Slash. Though it only helps with one move, it's still gonna be your main attack, so you could go for another item, but yeah.

Not much to say about the other things I'd include, just stuff that works really well but is held back by it's Speed, thus benefits from getting a boost (or a "boost") to it.

Ampharos

Static, Modest/Timid

Discharge
Power Gem

Dragon Pulse

Agility

As low as it's base speed may be, being at +2 speed, either through Tailwind or Agility, still means it'll be tough to outspeed this thing, so spam attacks, and set up Agility on the last turn of TR/TW. Timid can help with Speed on rare occasions, but I think Modest may be better (especially because I'm expecting Titania to have a Scizor or something, and this guy learns Fire Punch).

As gimmicky and worthless-against-special-attackers it may be, Cotton Guard is also a move Ampharos has access to.

Clawitzer

Mega Launcher, Modest

Water Pulse

Aura Sphere

Dark Pulse
Dragon Pulse

It's already got really high Special Attack, and it's ability makes it sky-rocker. There's also Ice Beam if you want to go back to pre-E13 for breeding, check my guide for details.

Arcanine

Intimidate, Brave/Adamant

Agility

Close Combat

Outrage

Flare Blitz/Heat Wave

As fast as it may seem, it's not. Plenty of foes have more than 95 Speed, foes Arcanine would like to outspeed. The timing for using Agility is the same as for Ampharos. Whether you go for Flare Blitz or Heat Wave is entirely up to you. FB has more power as a move, comes off of a higher attack stat and has a boosting nature, but Heat Wave is recoil-free, still rather strong and it hits both foes in double battles.
Brave won't hinder Heat Wave should you decide to use it, it helps with "outslowing" foes in Trick Room and it won't affect Agility/Tailwind at all.
Fire attacks will be rather rare, as will Dark attacks (though I'm expecting Titania to have a Sucker-Punching Bisharp), while physical attackers should be as plentiful as sand on the beach, so Intimidate is the Ability to go for in my opinion.

It's kinda hard not to pick something for a 6th which isn't weak to either Fairy/Ground/Rock from what you've got, so here's some stuff I'd recommend which generally works well and/or checks said three types.

Durant's great Pokemon with essentially 190 Base Attack, great Speed and surprisingly good Physical bulk.

Gengar is also good, but only with pre-E13-bred moves.

Sniper Drapion is godly (if it gets some Speed).

Pre-E13-bred Heracross also does a fantastic job under TR/TW.

Aaaaaand my patented Super-sized-super-bulky GourgeistTM (must be pre-E13-bred), the walliest wall that has ever walled. When it actually can be hit.

Durant

Hustle, Jolly/Adamant

Iron Head

X-Scissor

Dig

Thunder Fang/Crunch or if you go back to pre-E13 Hone Claws/Rock Slide

Gengar

Levitate, Timid/Modest

Sludge Bomb
Shadow Ball

Thunderbolt

Destiny Bond

Drapion @ Scope Lens

Sniper, Adamant/Jolly

Cross Poison

Night Slash
Swords Dance

Toxic Spikes or a Fang move

Heracross

Moxie, Adamant

Close Combat

Megahorn

Rock Slide/Stone Edge

Earthquake

Gourgeist @ Leftovers

Frisk, Impish/Relaxed/Careful/Sassy

Will-o-Wisp

Leech Seed

Phantom Force

Protect

(A comment on this set, Leech Seed and Will-o-Wisp drain 25% of your foes health per turn, Leech Seed and Leftovers get you about 3/16th of your health back per turn, and Protect + Phantom Force make you immune for 2 turns out of 3, draining 75%+P.Force-damage by the time the foe gets a single hit on you after you've set up LS and WoW)

There's my 2 cents on it, though it can be modified, if it doesn't suit your fancy. Does it?