Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

How many of the starters are obtainable as far

Dr. Zexal

Question

Hi guys , i was wondering how many of the game starters are now obtainable in the game up till episode 14. Ive seen Piplup , Chespin, Cinaquil and Mudkip but Ive been hearing around the rooms that Tepig and Bulbasaur are in the game too. Can anyone shed some light on this please.

8 answers to this question

Go explore pyrous mountain again. You'll have to push a boulder into a hole with strength, then find it again and tepig will be near it. Afterwards, it will play a bit of hide and seek with you until it ends up at the top where you can battle and catch it.

Hey Dr. Zexal. You should go introduce yourself in the Grand Hall so we can learn a little about you.

However, please don't double post. It's against the rules which can be seen to the left.

2- No needless double-posting

To answer your question, you can check the list of Obtainable Pokemon, also the left, if it says it can be obtained, you can definitely get it somehow at somepoint.

WHATS DOUBLE POSTING ?

And ive been play P.R since it started but im not really mixed with this site , i know my way around the place but thats about it . I had no idea there are rules and stuff you need to go through. If i broke a rule im am sorry , it was not my intention

What you just did there again. Posting without someone else replying to the thread first. You need to learn to use the EDIT button down in the bottom right corner, unless quite some time has passed AND provided the thread isn't completely outdated.

So if a few months have past, don't reply to a topic unless some really relevant new info has arisen, if you have doubts it'd be better to start a new thread. Use the edit button if you were the last one to post, unless significant time has passed and you think the thread really SHOULD be back.

Check out this guide to 'Necroposting' made by Minerva.