Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Necklace Girl? (possible mega stone)

LeMasterJP

Question

So this Girl in Ametrine city sits in her house talking about her lost necklace and holding a 'pretty stone' that is too big for the necklace. Does anyone have any knowledge on the location of the necklace? I searched the whole town, inside and outside, with the itemfinder but didn't find a necklace (lots of other stuff though).

Also I wonder if this mysterious stone could be a mega stone. I don't think Ame would give us a mega stone at this point (too soon). So my guess is, in case it is a mega stone, that we will find the necklace later on in the story.

Does anyone have any more information on this woman and her necklace?

Did I totally miss the point or is my theory somewhat correct? I love to speculate please let me know :3

4 answers to this question

You and AuthorReborn are correct about the stone, as the girl has Banettite.

The item she was looking for was a Floral Charm, which can be bought from the Lapis Ward Flower Shop. Other than that, I don't know anything else about the girl.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

You and AuthorReborn is correct about the stone, as the girl has Banettite.

The item she was looking for was a Floral Charm, which can be bought from the Lapis Ward Flower Shop. Other than that, I don't know anything else about the girl.

TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY Never woulda thought of that, frigging floral charm