• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 20 38,387

2. Karl Malone 19 36,928

3. Kobe Bryant 18 32,310

4. Michael Jordan 15 32,292

5. Wilt Chamberlain 15 31,419

Kobe passes MJ for third on all time scoring list yesterday with a 100-94 win over the T-wolves

Edited by Red_Chaos

NOLA could be doing a lot better, but they could also be doing worse lol

Other than that all I see is Golden State having a ridiculous season

Yeah I was honestly skeptical of 'The Splash Brothers' *Cringes* because I feel like a tandem of guards isn't going to take you far, usually you need a guard who can score and a dominant big man, but so far they've proven me wrong.

Anthony Davis is certainly living up to the hype he had before that draft though. And Nerlens Noel kind of sucks TBH.

I feel like Michael Carter Williams will bail Philly before we get anything rolling.

Yeah in all honesty, I'd probably take Anthony Davis and Marc Gasol over him these days. While Kevin Love might not be a Center, I'd also take him over Dwight as well. I'm not as well known in all the teams around the league so there are likely more who could outshine Howard in this day and age as well that are slipping my mind.

The Mavs got Rajon Rondo and Dwight Powell while the Celtics got Brandan Wright, Jae Crowder, Jameer Nelson, and two draft picks.

Personally, I feel like the Mavs got the better of the trade, but who knows. I'll have to wait and see.