I Need an Older Episode.....

Eclipse Blaze

Anyone have episode 12? I eed it for Pre-6th gen breeding mechanics, since there are already 6th gen pokemon in that version, but still 5th gen breeding stuff. I wanted to Breed Ice Beam onto My Greninja. Also I wanted to breed a thunderbolt Pokemon with my Swirlix, and then Get and then get it to lvl 36 for it to learn energy ball by level up. I will finally breed the said thunerbolt and energy ball using swirlix with my ralts to get a ralts with those 2 moves. Since, TMs can be bred in the 6th gen and before,even without them being on the egg moves list. I know because I have done it in the official games before XY came out. It really is an awesome mechanic. So, anyone have a copy of episode 12?

P.S. I have episode 9 link if some needs it for pick up team purposes, or to get an earlier riolu as soon as the good rod is obtained to get luvdisc in the tanzan cove area lake to trade to a girl at apophyll academy for it. Also, it allows you to get into that now locked bulding to answer the old guys questions and get the Togepi egg.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/22wrxzindi66mts/Pokemon+Reborn.rar

Link to Nickaboo92's video showing all of the answers to his questions Don't click unless you just want the easy way and to potentially be spoiled on certain things pertaining to important characters.

But, yeah. If someone can send me a link or something like that for episode 12, then I will love you forever.

For spoilers, you just put whatever you want to "hide" between (spoiler) and (/spoiler) tags, just replace ( ) with [ ].

As for E12, it's basically the same as E11. And since E10.5 introduced Gen 6 Pokemon, this oughta work for ya.

http://www.monkeypro.net/gameinfo.php?id=217

Dude, you are a lifesaver. o seriously, Solaris' Garchomp could be killing people and one ice beam could stop it, where as a water pulse, dark pulse, extrasensory, or shadow sneak won't do much of anything to it. Then the oly hope said life cold have was here when i needed it. XD ...Now how bad would that be. Not like Ice beam will be available for greninja until Celestine Mountain Cave from the secret North Adventurine Woods entrance, where you can use the good rod to catch a remoraid. Octilerry is able to lear ice beam at level 40. Uless, seel is catchable earlier on without me knowing, which I do't think it is. Whatever learns ice beam by level up would have to be i the Water 1 breeding group or it won't be able to breed with greninja. XD

Sorry, I got EXTREMELY carried away there. Assuming your still reading Assuming you haven't already started gouging your eyes out with a rusty spork, I say again, Thank you, bro. Now Imma get all over all of that which I just said. as soon as get done at the mexican restaurant. I have decided now to go and eat lunch there, because why not? Because Imma eat you if I don't, because you look like your crunchy and would probably taste good with Mexican Cheese Dip. Especially with that Santa Claus hat on your avatar as a topping! XD

Now I'll leave you with that disturbing thought while I go and eat some Mexican food. ROFL

Was talonflame ever available in the past? Strongly thinking about getting one even though i'm happy with my bravebirdin superlucky honchkrow... I will also try to breed a ice beam greninja. Had to rely on freeze hax from mamoswine to beat that freakin garchomp

It was never available. Even though it isn't a god tier in-game mon, it'll be awhile before we get something like it.

So that talonflame and garchomp in your trainer card is just for show?

dsadasd That's for something else haha.

The Trainer Card I had was for the Reborn League, which occurred on Reborn's former PO Server. That ended so yea, I still had my old one up for the memories.

I believe Ame fixed the card generator (?) so you may create one yourself if you like to.