Cave gone bye,bye

xellon

Whatever it was, it probably doesn't matter because I've tried to look around the area when I first noticed it myself and it appears as though you would've had to block it off anyway in order to complete the Crustle Puzzle and get to the Falls. So unless you took a side track before finishing the movements and went in and explored, there was apparently no way you could get in afterwards. I saw it too back in ep13, but only after I realized just this and had finished the puzzle, so it was already too late to try.

Actually, I think she took it out because people were trying to get in there with Teleport shenanigans, and complaining when they couldn't.

It wasn't somewhere you were supposed to get to yet anyway, so I don't see the problem here.

Yeah I tryed that my self tryed to get a rage powder over there by fainting my team it didnt work i could not use the powder on it...

I didn´t even bother to get there, but I´m still very curious what´s supposed to be in this cave.

Surely another Pseudo-Legendary

It obviously contains the TMs for Ice Beam, EQ, Swords Dance, and Dazzling Gleam, as well as a free Multiscale Dragonite.

I didn´t even bother to get there, but I´m still very curious what´s supposed to be in this cave.

Surely another Pseudo-Legendary

It was an egg, not necessarily of a pseudo legendary, but I'll leave that for further speculation, just know that you'll be in for a tough battle :)

can we stop the comic sans and colors >.>

It was an egg, not necessarily of a pseudo legendary, but I'll leave that for further speculation, just know that you'll be in for a tough battle :)

can we stop the comic sans and colors >.>

O_O come on man give us something more to work with ....