Prankster build help

pyroice

I'm trying to make a good sableye/liepard/whimsicott prankster build but I can't actually think of a good moveset besides

this one:

-Thunder Wave

-Foul Play

-Swagger

Well, I can't find Thunder Wave anywhere, so, any suggestions on how to replace this moveset?

Thanks ^_^

For Whimsicott, you can run either a Offensive or Stallish Prankster Build.

Offensive

Whimsicott @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast - Available at Level 50 as Whimsicott
- Giga Drain - Available at Level 26 as Cottonee
- Hidden Power Fire - Hopefully you get lucky enough to get this, otherwise any other move you want.
- Encore - Available as a Egg Move

Stallish

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed - Available at Level 1 as Whimsicott
- Substitute - Available at the Game Corner as a TM
- Encore
- Moonblast/Giga Drain/any move you want

For Liepard, I wouldn't know as a really good set for it as I never really used it. But I guess you can run a Nasty Plot Set, but I don't think it would be trully effective. Hopefully someone else can recommend another set for it.

Nasty Plot

Liepard @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot - Available at Level 42 for Purrloin/Level 50 for Liepard
- Dark Pulse - Available as a TM
- Copycat - Available as a Egg Move
- Encore - Available as a Egg Move

Iirc a competitively-banned set for Liepard was Substitute, Thunder Wave, Swagger, Foul Play. Substitue is in the Game Corner, T.Wave can be bred in E12 or earlier, Swagger is the TM gotten from perfecting the High Striker in front of the Circus, and Foul Play can be bred in any Episode.

There's only one way to get both T.Wave and Foul Play onto it at the same time, and that is Smeargle in E12 or earlier. Check my guide to see how to use the thing.

As for Whimsicott, Encore, Leech Seed, Substitute and Memento/Moonblast is pretty fun to use.

This is the set I use for my Sableye in my monodark team. It is pretty good, but it depends on your other members.

Sableye - Focus Sash/Leftovers

Prankster

Impish - 252 hp/252 def/4 att

- Confuse Ray

- Magic Coat

- Toxic/Thunder Wave

- Sucker Punch

Mainly goes first. Magic coat is there to bounce back stealth rock/spikes etc. Confuse ray is for confusing. Too obvious. You can choose on either toxic or thunder wave depending on your other members. And sucker punch for the attacking part. Its a pretty good set.

Thanks guys :D

I'm mostly looking to a prankster to annoy the gym leaders

Iirc a competitively-banned set for Liepard was Substitute, Thunder Wave, Swagger, Foul Play. Substitue is in the Game Corner, T.Wave can be bred in E12 or earlier, Swagger is the TM gotten from perfecting the High Striker in front of the Circus, and Foul Play can be bred in any Episode.

There's only one way to get both T.Wave and Foul Play onto it at the same time, and that is Smeargle in E12 or earlier. Check my guide to see how to use the thing.

As for Whimsicott, Encore, Leech Seed, Substitute and Memento/Moonblast is pretty fun to use.

Hm, that's interesting... Which pokemon would happen to have T.Wave?

Edited by pyroice

Hm, that's interesting... Which pokemon would happen to have T.Wave?

Anything in the same Egg Group as Liepard (so Field) and learns T.Wave via level-up. So Pikachu/Raichu (not Pichu), the Mareep line, the Electrike line, the Blitzle line and the Helioptile line. Then just follow the link in my guide to see how to add Smeargle to the mix.

Mysidia Cave is a cave that appears in the Chyrsolia Forest whenever it is a windy night.

Check out the Reborn EV Training Guide for the encounter rates for Smeargle. Also, you can find Eevee there for as an event pokemon. I'll leave a video about it below in a spoiler.

Oh! I know where it is! I didn't knew that was its name... xD

I didn't knew that there were Smeargles there... Thanks! :D

EDIT: Btw, thanks for the video on heracross too ^^

Edited by pyroice