A few questions about the game :]

RadiantRegalia

So Episode 14 came out recently, and because of this I decided that after a while of not playing it, I should finally get back into the game and catch up so I'm not left in the dust. I'm still all the way back near the beginning/middle/wherever it is in Episode 12, but before I continue the story, I have to grind my Pokémon since Samson keeps destroying me. This is where my first question comes into play.

1. What is the level cap/caps for Samson and the 2 leaders that come after him in Agate Circus whose names slip my mind?

As for my second question, I'm just playing guessing games about this. I have a team in mind that I've wanted all along ever since I started the game, and the only 2 Pokémon I'm missing are Lucario and Hydreigon. Looking at the Obtainable Pokémon table, I notice that Deino is still unavailable to catch, but it's saying that Riolu has been put back in the game. This leads to the last 2 questions.

2. What Episode can I find Riolu in?

3. Where (not how) can I find it?

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section on the forums. I don't know. I appreciate any answers in advance! :]

Edited by ShadowPulse

1. What is the level cap/caps for Samson and the 2 leaders that come after him in Agate Circus whose names slip my mind?

2. What Episode can I find Riolu in?

3. Where (not how) can I find it?

1. 75 after all the current Agate leaders.

2. Episode 11(?) in addition to the newest episode, 14.

3. In the older episodes, it can be found at Apophyll Academy. In Episode 14, it can be found in Calcenon. Check out this thread.

Edited by Arkhidon

2. Episode 14

3. Ametrine City.

As for your first question. I think the level cap for Samson is 75. I'm not quite sure though. If you check the trainer card ingame(where the badges are) you will see at what level cap you are currently.

Edit: Lool. I got double ninja'd. :/

Edited by Tses

This explains why the level limit stayed the same after I beat Terra. Is there something about the agate trio that prevents level limit increase.

No, it's just that the level cap still has to be spread out over the remaining at least 6 episodes still, and you can't rally raise it each time since 100 is 'theoretically' the highest we can go.

Nothing prevents it. Reborn has 18? leaders. Unless all of them raised it by 5 levels and the first gym capped at 10 then each badge would do something. Its better to have level capped raise gradually rather than rush it. Remember that Reborn also makes the difficulty of the game overall harder by making you go throughout the game with you always being close to cap.