Post Episode 14 Team

SilverJakler

I feel like I should swap some members around for my Main Team.

Blaziken

Speed Boost

Brave Bird

Hi Jump Kick

Bulk Up

Flare Blitz

Use: When in doubt, BULK UP SWEEP. I decided not to make him a Baton Passer, because I wanted to keep this same Blaziken on the team. I started with him, and he's gotten me through a lot of tough Gym Battles.

Metagross

Clear Body

Hammer Arm

Zen Headbutt

Meteor Mash

Bullet Punch

Use: Bulky Physical Attacker

Krookodile

Moxie

Earthquake

Crunch

Double-Edge

Outrage

Use: Mix between Bulk and Speed, his Moxie has gotten me through some tough spots

Clawitzer

Mega Launcher

Dark Pulse

Surf

Aura Sphere

Dragon Pulse

Use: Special Sweeper, unfortunately he's been falling behind lately. I really like him but I'm willing to switch him out with another Water Type.

Galvantula

Compound Eyes

Bug Buzz

Discharge

Sticky Web

Hidden Power Dragon

Use: Special Attacker, Sticky Web user.

Crobat

Inner Focus

Confuse Ray

Haze

Cross Poison

Acrobatics

Use: Fast Physical Sweeper, Confuse Ray for Stalling, Haze for stopping Setups.

I've been thinking of training up and Electivire to replace Galvantula, but now that she has Sticky Web, she'll probably stay.

Anyone have some suggestions for new members for me to put on the team?

I'd strongly recommend a kingdra if you want a substitute for clawitzer. although it doesn't have access to draco meteor atm, sniperkingdra still wrecks everything with surf/dragon pulse after a focus energy.

Hmm, that could work, thanks I'll try to grind one for the team!

Priority in-game isn't all that important, so you could just give your Metagross Agility instead of Bullet Punch. After one Agility, you'll be outspeeding everything (except for the very-rare priority users) anyways.

Double-Edge is kinda eh. You could go for Brick Break, or a Rock move. Rock Slide from Drilbur or Stone Edge from Rhydon.

For Water types, I'd strongly recommend either Gorebyss or Empoleon.

Gorebyss gets Ice Beam and Scald via Panpour>Wooper/Piplup/Spheal/Seel/Psyduck>Remoraid>Clamperl if bred in E12 or earlier.

Empoleon gets Ice Beam, Scald and Agility via Smeargle>Psyduck/Buizel>Piplup or Panpour>Psyduck/Buizel>Remoraid>Piplup.

Both of these can handle entire opposing teams on their own. Kingdra also works.

You could get your HP Dragon back for Saphira, but until then Energy Ball (Lotad/Petilil>Paras>Galvantula) (E12 or earlier), Thunder Wave or Electro Ball would be great moves for it.

Crobat can use Zen Headbutt from Hoothoot/Noctowl, or go for a special set with Nasty Plot from Honchkrow, Air Slash, Dark Pulse and a Hidden Power. Once (if they haven't already) ORAS learnset changes get implemented, Venoshock can be used as a good Special STAB move.