Uhm a little help....

xellon

after finding the suspicious place and getting waterfall im having trouble wiht the computer password i found the 1st three peices the last threee seem to be in there alredy the middle one is missing altho i have a huntch the the last three are wrong any1 know where the resto of the password is or wither its needed?

after finding the suspicious place and getting waterfall im having trouble wiht the computer password i found the 1st three peices the last threee seem to be in there alredy the middle one is missing altho i have a huntch the the last three are wrong any1 know where the resto of the password is or wither its needed?

28213401.jpg

But anyways. There's a particular clue that indicates something other than just the numbers, perhaps the order of numbers? Think of navigation. compass

28213401.jpg

But anyways. There's a particular clue that indicates something other than just the numbers, perhaps the order of numbers? Think of navigation. compass

oh good lord.....i had that written down also....i thought it was for somthing else awsome and thanks

Edited by sandy