Idk what my main team should be

Rielly987

So right now in the game I've completed all the battles as have several pokemon at level 75. My only question is what my main team should be, This is just a team of pokemon I carry around encase a battle isn't going so smoothly for the pokemon I'm training. I usually train with the story, fighting grunts and using event battles as exp. My only question is what are my best bet for 4 pokemon that can handle most situations. Right now my 75's are Swampert, Noivern, Gallade, Roserade, Chesnaught, Delphox, Magnezone, Gardevoir, Klingklang, Diggersby and Scrafty. I like using Swampert and Noivern as they can usually cover each other well as for the other two slots one is for a special attacker such as Delphox, Gardevoir, Roserade or Magnezone and the other for an HM slave or physical attack. This is just a pokemon that can come in if it's going really badly and I've lost close to all hope, Meaning that while Diggersby is usually here (Saved my butt when fighting the fire gym :D) I still need something that can dish out damage encase I'm at a spot that has little to no HM usage.

Well, assuming your team has decent moves, natures, etc. I would say your current mons are pretty darn good. The thing is with Reborn you'll be constantly switching mons in most situations so you won't necessarily have a main "team", but it is good to have a decent idea of what mons I should rely on the most.

The best bet for your four mons that can handle most situations would be Gardevoir, Scrafty, Magnezone, and Swampert.

Definitely keep Scrafty and Swampert. Something to set Trick Room for their lackluster speed stats would be welcome, and Gallade's pretty sweet, so go with that. For a third, I'd say grab a Durant. With those slow Pokemon, something fast, but still hard hitting (Hustle essentially gives it 190 Base Attack) (and it also has very good physical bulk). Or Archeops

Sets I'd recommend would be:

Scrafty with Moxie, if you use Dragon Dance, or Intimidate. HJK, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Ice/Thunder Punch.

Swampert with Torrent. Dive/Waterfall, Earthquake, Avalanche, Curse. Yawn, Double-Edge, Hammer Arm or, if you go back to E12 or earlier, Rock Slide would be good options as well.

Gallade with whatever ability. Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Close Combat and Trick Room. With a Scope Lens, LB and PC will have a 50% crit chance. I guess you could also fit Destiny Bond on there somehow if you want it, works well with Trick Room.

Durant with Hustle. Iron Head, Dig/Crunch, Thunder Fang, X-Scissor. If you go back to E12 or earlier Rock Slide and Hone Claws are also available.

Archeops with Defeatist (sadly). Rock Slide, Acrobatics, Dragon Claw, Knock Off/Endeavor. There's also EQ if you go back to E12 or earlier.