Extra Diancie anyone?

grasssnake485

Does anyone happen to have an extra Diancie or any diancie to trade away? My gamestop ran out of codes...on the last day. TTnTT

Ive got a couple 6IV pokemon to trade away, three Arceus, four victini, and a random assortment of other legendaries and shinies. I also have the mega Glailie from the demo ORAS, and pretty much every mega stone to trade away.

I got my diancie! Thanks @Dragonmasterkrim! I'll leave this post open if anyone wants to use it though

I actually managed to get one off of wondertrade a while back. What 6 iv stuff do you have? It doesn't really matter, because you can still have it anyways, but if its anything I plan to breed I'd like to trade for it.

EDIT: I just found out that diancie can't be wondertraded. Not entirely sure where it came from then, because I don't remember ever actually trading for one, but I guess it doesn't matter.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

O.o really? Pretty sure that Diancie has no trade restrictions, or at least the japanese one doesnt. There were a whole bunch of giveaways on Youtube for japanese Diancie.

6IV pokes I have are: Manectric, dunsparce, hariyama, and a really funky eevee. The judge guy says all IVs are perfect, then he says theyre all zero, so I have no clue what's going on. Manectric was bred for me by a friend, Dunsparce was a chance grab out of a friend safari, and so was hariyama.