Breeding in Ep.13

robson200

So I´m kinda new to the game and I read earlier that in episode 13 you cannot breed tm moves anymore.. so does this mean there is no possibility for sludge bomb gastly?

If that is correct, is it possible to degrade your Version to an earlier episode, breed gastly with sludge bomb and return to ep. 13 with the same save ?

Disclaimer: We do NOT recommend reverting to old episodes it increases the chances of your save file corrupting. If you do, please be sure to back up your save file first and keep it in another location.

Q: How do I create multiple save files?

A: In the Pokemon Reborn Saved Games folder, rename your current save file something other than 'game.rxdata' such as 'game2.rxdata' and then upon restarting the game, you can start a new game without effecting your other game's progress.

Additional Info can be seen here. (Courtesy of Nickaboo92)

(Start at 1:15)

Just copy and paste it elsewhere.

You can go back, just don't be in any area which wasn't in the version you are playing. If you're going back to E12, make sure your last save wasn't past Route 2 location-wise, if it's E11, don't have a save in the circus area or Route 2, etc.

You oughta be able to find an older version of the game (E12 or earlier for those mechanics) if you just use the search feature here, or maybe Google.

As for how to do said breeding, check my guide in the Team Showcase section, it even has a way to get S.Bomb and T.bolt onto Gengar listed.

Yes. thanks guys, and your guide helped me a lot, got my gengar yesterday exactly like that, and just now I bred a crobat with defog + brave bird and zen headbutt :D Was a bit sad that it´s not possible to have brave bird + u-turn on crobat but welp, still good enough :)

You can get it actually, but you'd have to ditch Zen Headbutt. In E12 or earlier, it's Archen/Archeops>Farfetch'd/Starly>Zubat.