Well, I'm not new but i don't think i've ever done an intro here... sooo... Here we go~

Saki

Well, my name here is Zeva, mostly due to my pokesona being a female(Male RL though-), You can call me by Zeva or Toxsis, seeing as this is a rather old account, Toxsis was one of my more recent names i picked up, I'm generally very laid back and well, very dirty minded, just putting it out there... I love to roleplay and game, i own a PS3, 3DS and my PC of course~ I'm thinking of reviving my unused youtube channel at some point, probably in the near future when i get some free time on my hands.

Here is my sona, Toxsis, not that i'm expecting anyone to really care~ He's my Ninetales~ :3

Oh, and, I'm not normal, in fact, what's normal?~ :3

post-40445-0-31458800-1416345044_thumb.jpg

Hey, I'd say welcome but it seems you've been around for quite a while already. Either way, you're hardly alone, there are many like you around here. You should have no issues finding people to get along with. Don't hesitate to ask the Global Mods, or myself any questions you have.

As for Roleplaying, speak to Hukuna and King Murdoc and they'll get you started in the ever expanding roleplaying forum.

Yes of course from the FAQ at the top of the Grand Hall.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10638

Q: How do I change my signature below my posts?

A: In the 'Edit My Profile' Page, on the sub nav bar to the left, you will see 'Signature', click on that and an edit as you with a post.

If you need to, there should be more consistent info in the couple questions above on how to get you there, that are also under the Profile section.

Indeed! While Jericho has already directed you towards those who could most help you, I am almost always available as both a friendly face an a good listener. Feel free to socialize with all of the wonderful people here, haha.

Oh, and, I'm not normal, in fact, what's normal?~ :3

The Normal type (Japanese: ノーマルタイプ Normal type) is one of the eighteen types. Notable Trainers who specialize in Normal-type Pokémon are Gym Leaders Whitney of Goldenrod City, Norman of Petalburg City, Lenora of Nacrene City, and Cheren of Aspertia City. Prior to changes in Generation IV, all Normal-type moves were physical, but they may now also be special depending on the attack.

Well, hello and welcome. I like the Dark Ninetails. If you need anything, ask the mods. If they have too much on their heads or your inquiry is of general concern, don't hesitate to make a new topic in the right section, given there's no other similar. If that's not enough, we can answer several questions via pm.