Sleepy dude in Lapis Ward

elfen

I do not know if this was mentioned.

But, in Lapis Ward, there is this Dude and his Wife in a complex/house near the entrance. The guy is fallen asleep. Is this due to the PULSE machine as in agate City, or something like DArkrai...

The Lady mentions a cure but it is illegal... what could it be?

I do not know if this was mentioned.

But, in Lapis Ward, there is this Dude and his Wife in a complex/house near the entrance. The guy is fallen asleep. Is this due to the PULSE machine as in agate City, or something like DArkrai...

The Lady mentions a cure but it is illegal... what could it be?

Nah, its something different from that. The cure is just some "weed" that you find the S. Aventurine Forest.

EDIT: Check this thread out w/ Sheep's detailed response on how to do it- > [Resolved] Chespin

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

I thought the oddish weed was to be given to someone in 7th street?

I also sold it.... and i Do not have another one.

Yes, it was. You can find the same woman from the complex at 7th Street. And I don't think you can get it again.. never sell anything unless you're 100% sure that you don't need it.

I feel kinda bad for you, elfen. Maybe someday trading will become possible and we can trade around starters (I'd breed a Chespin for you), or another Oddish Weed will become available somehow.

Next time, though, you should google an item from the game to know what it does before selling it (that's what I do), or if it has an interesting description, it'd be best to not sell it at all.

Edited by Dei