Ending Speculation?

Revengercm

I think our main character will die and he will wander around Reborn trying to get back to the real world and Shade will help him but he must go through a lot of challenges and face everyone who was killed before like Corey, Kiki, Eclipse and when he does that he must face Shade again for one final battle. After that we could acess the nightclub and boom. Game is done.

Edited by Revengercm

Well it would be fun for me. It's original and to beat the league and be done with the story it is not different from any other game. I really think Shade's gym was the best moment from all the game and death is the most important detail in this in my opinion. It makes logic sense evil would try to kill people. Field effects, better graphics and the music also make stand out the game. Difficulty well there's a lot of other games out there. Could easily mention 10 right now. In original games you get threatened a lot, like a lot but nothing never happens.

Sir...let me politiely take your weed cause you been trippin...

:feelsgd:

You even have it on your signature. The strong live, the weak lives. So coming back to life makes the character the strongest. It would build up chills after coming back to life.

I think our main character will die and he will wander around Reborn trying to get back to the real world and Shade will help him but he must go through a lot of challenges and face everyone who was killed before like Corey, Kiki, Eclipse and when he does that he must face Shade again for one final battle. After that we could acess the nightclub and boom. Game is done.

Not dying..it's a good scenario except the dying part..it would be better if the main character would fall in a nightmare or such that will include these battles, in order for him to snap out of it. Then he/she can face the elite four and be the champion.

Not dying..it's a good scenario except the dying part..it would be better if the main character would fall in a nightmare or such that will include these battles, in order for him to snap out of it. Then he/she can face the elite four and be the champion.

Could be that your brain has been altered by Darkrai. I just want something that takes you out of the picture of Reborn, maybe you'll get lost and everyone thinks your dead. Like you fell in a black hole or something. Maybe you will get attacked by Chandelure and you need to get your sould back. I also want to see Shade again ;(

Eh, I kind of doubt it. Shade just seems to be kind of like a harbinger of death, as he does not look like as if he has the power to reverse death at all. Though having the character rise again could really add in a double meaning to the game's title.

Though having the character rise again could really add in a double meaning to the game's title.

Exactly.

I like this theory, because

1) Like you said, it's pretty original. I haven't seen something like this happen in many games, or heck, even movies, books, and shows

2) It would put some nice highlights on the name of the game. The main character being reborn would give people a "Oh! So that's what the title was about!" moment.

3) It's just flat out cool. I've always wanted an underworld type of place in pokemon and to be able to go there, and this would make it happen.

Edited by Dei