Please sign this petition, for the future of nonbinary and trans people of Finland

Nan

Well there's no information about that foreigners can't sign this and all signatures have been valid, so I think non-Finnish people can sign this even though they don't live in Finland.

If I understand what you said before this as well, the government will only look at it. so other countries wouldn't be able to pressure Finland to accept everything that easily. country

but good luck on trying let this petition pass.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I understand what you said before this as well, the government will only look at it. so other countries wouldn't be able to pressure Finland to accept everything that easily. country

but good luck on trying let this petition pass.

Yeah only my country's government will look at it.. but I really hope it passes since EU and Amnesty International are both been saying that Finland should treat trans and nonbinary people better.

Signed, because social/ legal discrimination based on anything other than merit makes no sense to me, soldier.

Thank you !

Okay I was looking at social media and one thing that scared me was that majority of Finns didn't know that law like this exists.. I mean media doesn't talk about this and basically no one does expect those (including me) who are affected by this...

Signed, because there´s no reason transgendered people should be treated differently than anyone else.

We´re all equal and we should all be treated equally ^____^

Srsly, can´t people just accept someone the way he/she is? Is it that difficult? .____.

For the government it is because they want the best for everyone except for the people who don't 'fit in'

It is in most countries like this just watch over dramatic Korea in some cases.