Stuck, Really need help!

saltwater

I've just gone through celestine mountain and have tried to beat charlotte to no avail. I've already read up on stratergy to beat her so that is not the issue. I've tried going back through celestine mountian so I can get the item to evolve my dusclops but can't get past the ice, no matter what I do.

Is it possible to go back through?

Sorry I didn't want to make a new thread but what am I supposed to do after defeating charlotte,I have wailmer for dive which they say I need a new badge and I didn't finish the route 2 puzzle that is mixed together with ameritine cave...so please what do I do now??

Sorry I didn't want to make a new thread but what am I supposed to do after defeating charlotte,I have wailmer for dive which they say I need a new badge and I didn't finish the route 2 puzzle that is mixed together with ameritine cave...so please what do I do now??

You are at the end of the game until Ep. 14 comes along, so explore around. If you want to go back to Reborn City, you can go back the way to came to get there (although I heard it's tricky without that puzzle with Ametrine cave). You might as well get back and do that puzzle so that you could get back to the circus easier.