A conflicting decision for my sixth member

MachoGoose

So, while I love Zant (My Vaporeon), I can't help but wonder if it would benefit me more to use the Abra from the district. With Alakazam's high speed and special attack along with Magic Guard, it sounds very helpful. But meanwhile, Vaporeon's very bulky, has Hydration and Rain Dance, it also sports a pretty strong Hydro Pump. Now I know most people would recommend going by rotations just train up the Alakazam and use it whenever the situation works, however, I much prefer using a final team and working with it throughout the game and only get rid of a Pokemon when it's not keeping up aswell. However, Vaporeon's keeping up just as well as the rest of the team, I'm just not sure if it'll stay that way in the long run.

I know what you mean with a final team, I'm also using a "final team". The Eeveelutions really aren't all that great in Reborn (except for Sylveon). Alakazam is quite great, but if bulk is what you're worried about, go grab yourself a Reuniclus. Several times bulkier than Alaakazm while having barely lower base Sp.Attack (125 instead of 135). Speed is also no concern, since we got that Trick Room TM from Radomus, which Reuniclus can use. With TR, only 7 Pokemon can "outspeed" Reuniclus. TR is also a very useful move in general, especially if you don't EV train.