Shiny? -_-

Banana

So, just getting started, when I go through this one cave area (forgot where it was), and all of the sudden.....

SHINY! o_o

(Photo #1)

Then, as I check my bag, excited about getting a shiny on my first day playing....

(Photo #2)

:angry: MY FIRST SHINY IN ANY POKEMON GAME EVER, AND I CAN'T CATCH IT.

post-51006-0-80744700-1415326851_thumb.png

post-51006-0-76231600-1415326871_thumb.png

Edited by Banana

Note to self: ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS have at LEAST ONE Pokeball on me at all times.

Fear not, for in Reborn roughly 1 out of 100 pokemon are shiny. You WILL find more.

Knowing me, and my luck, I'll never find another one.

Even if I do, it'll probably be something useless like a Surskit or something.

Noice name for Monferno. I feel your pain though.. I was so sad when I found one when I did my run at school once. Like Jericho said, the shiny rate for Reborn is higher than the normal games so you'll be finding them more often :]

Also, try not to double post. Edit your posts if you wanted to add something to what you said.

You'll probably end up running into a lot of those if you're training in a specific area or something of the sort. While browsing I recall the shiny rate in reborn being 700/655 which according to my phone is 1.06% while in the main games it's like 1/8192 or 0.0122%.

Got a shiny Sceptile, I did not athend to get one just did on my secound play. Pink Knigdra, it came before I an Horsea with Dragon scale. Also got Onix's true shiny form Krystal. But I starting to think that there is a to dame high rate of encountering shinys. But i still love them.