Fixed my team up

AnimeFg

Give Dusknoir Ghost STAB, Hex was great for it. Again, you have enough Fighting coverage already, ditch Brick Break.

I'd still say to make Gengar Timid and give it Destiny Bond.

Protect isn't something to keep. It helps in double battles, but other than that, it's nigh worthless. Curse, Double-Edge and Yawn would be good candidates for a 4th move, most notably Curse.

Relearn Extremespeed on Arcanine over Agility as Arcanine is already fast and ESpeed goes first no matter what and its base power is 80 which is really good for priority moves.

I've thought about this, and I figured that having an 80 power move that will always go first isn't as good as having 3 other moves with 120 power go first most-all of the time with the exception of a few 40 power priority moves. My main uses for him is to switch him in on a fire move, set up an agility, and sweep with Flare Blitz.

Give Dusknoir Ghost STAB, Hex was great for it. Again, you have enough Fighting coverage already, ditch Brick Break.

I'd still say to make Gengar Timid and give it Destiny Bond.

Protect isn't something to keep. It helps in double battles, but other than that, it's nigh worthless. Curse, Double-Edge and Yawn would be good candidates for a 4th move, most notably Curse.

The only reason I didn't want destiny bond on Gengar is because HP ice is going to be really powerful for the upcoming dragon gym.

Edited by AnimeFg

• 1 month later...

Your team looks very cool PokéManiac.

But I have a suggestion for your Gengar. (If it's not too late)

Why give it Hidden Power? it may be useful, but why couldn't it been a psychic move?

In my opinion, Psychic or something else would of been good for that spot on Gengar's moveset.

I'm saying because he can do good damage against those ghost and poison types, and I suppose some others too.

To be honest, your team is awesome, but Hidden Power doesn't belong on his moveset, I personally don't think that's a good idea.

Why give it Hidden Power? it may be useful, but why couldn't it been a psychic move?

In my opinion, Psychic or something else would of been good for that spot on Gengar's moveset.

I'm saying because he can do good damage against those ghost and poison types, and I suppose some others too.

To be honest, your team is awesome, but Hidden Power doesn't belong on his moveset, I personally don't think that's a good idea.

I have an Alakazam sitting in my PC, so yeah, and I don't think Gengar gets Psychic.

Ice is a great attack typing, and as he has said, it'll be really good to have a fast Ice-attacker against the still-upcoming Ice gym.

Psychic also is an option, but we don't have the TM for it. Breeding it (along with Energy Ball) is possible, but you'd have to give up on T.bolt and STAB Sludge Bomb for it, and since the Flying, Water and Fairy gyms are still coming up...