pokemon reborn theme song

lost-silver

i like the main music too but im talking more lyrical. like if reborn got turned into an anime what would be the opening song?

I think this brings up a serious issue that desperately needs to be addressed, which is:

Anime really needs to deviate away from generic Japanese rock-pop songs about kokoros.

The opening theme for Pokémon Reborn would be an instrumental of the overarching tune that you hear across all of the wards.

I think this brings up a serious issue that desperately needs to be addressed, which is:

Anime really needs to deviate away from generic Japanese rock-pop songs about kokoros.

...B-but I like generic Japanese rock-pop songs about kokoros...

The opening theme for Pokémon Reborn would be an instrumental of the overarching tune that you hear across all of the wards.

I'm going to agree with this, though- there's no more fitting music for Reborn as a whole. Besides perhaps that on the title screen.

hm yeah you guys are right. i guess i was just thinking black paper moo cause i when i listen to music i tend to see scenarios in my mind and i just pictured cain and my charecter leona (from my fanfic im going to write) fighting team meteor along to the music lol

and black paper moon isnt about kokoros thank you -_-

Edited by lost-silver

The state of Reborn itself reminds me of Mad World. I don't think it would be the theme song, per se, but it has that hopeless, fractured feel.

It's gotta be miserable, living in that city.

Edited by Foamy